Interest Matsui Zen $20 and $100 Plaque Group Buy 2023 - Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

Black on yellow or orange on yellow?

• Total voters
Sorry if I stepped on your toes @BNM , but I thought you had already posted that you weren’t going to include separate ”plaque rack only” orders in your group buy.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes @BNM , but I thought you had already posted that you weren’t going to include separate ”plaque rack only” orders in your group buy.
Not at all! You are correct. This is, to me, the ideal option. Distributes the burden a bit and keeps the costs cleaner for all.

We are around 170 total plaques ordered (136/36) in the GB. Looking forward to some others jumping in on this.

Last day, team. Well, last 1/2 day+, really. I’m flying home today, and will work up the spreadsheet with the orders placed here this evening. Will confirm that after the deadline and then contact Matsui and PM everyone in on the order with the spreadsheet that breaks down the price.

Hard cutoff tonight.

2.5 hours.

Interesting note: a couple of the people who initially expressed interest in this thread no longer appear to be members. Is that just my inability to figure out the PCF ways or is that for real?

I know this buy is closed now. I am just very shocked at how many people did not order. Their loss I guess...

Reactions: BNM
I am going to consider this a closed buy and it never happened if it will it will be another thread. Please include me, but I am going to move on at this point. Wish you all luck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom