Matsui WPS Horseshoe Style GB #2 - ORDER THREAD - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 days left to post your order or update your order post. Thanks.

9 days left to try my best to resist the temptations in the classifieds...so I don't spend the cash-o-la set aside for this. LOL.

Who am I kidding. If anything, I'll make my order BIGGER :) Love these chips!
I have already bump my order and will probably do it again before the deadline :)

My Best Jeff!

Ok so I’m 95% in on this and am going to order about 400 ish. I just need to work out a breakdown. I don’t play tourneys so I’m probably buying these so that they look good on the shelf lol.

Ok so I’m 95% in on this and am going to order about 400 ish. I just need to work out a breakdown. I don’t play tourneys so I’m probably buying these so that they look good on the shelf lol.
Mike,
Order your set so you can use the denoms as a cash set. 25,100,500 as quarters, dollars, and 5 dollars, and so on. I have able been to use the set as either a cash or tournament set.

My Best Jeff :)

Mike,
Order your set so you can use the denoms as a cash set. 25,100,500 as quarters, dollars, and 5 dollars, and so on. I have able been to use the set as either a cash or tournament set.

My Best Jeff :)
I was tempted to order a bunch that I could murder and relabel as cash, but the problem is I’d need a larger set than 400 for that.

I was tempted to order a bunch that I could murder and relabel as cash, but the problem is I’d need a larger set than 400 for that.
Mike,
Food for thought
Maybe this set could be developed as a special occasion 1 table set up. It could be the set to spice up your rotation for a smaller group but may increase your group's appreciation of Matsui chips.
Just a thought :)
I love them! Definitely a long term keeper set for me.
My Best Jeff

Maybe this set could be developed as a special occasion 1 table set up. It could be the set to spice up your rotation for a smaller group but may increase your group's appreciation of Matsui chips.

That's what I'm thinking also. I'll probably get the breakdown set up in this post to accommodate some various STT structures, and a shuffle stack of the T5s, T25ks as well.

These can be re labeled? Anyone have pictures of a re labeled set? I don't have time to read through the thread. What price point are we currently at?

Thanks,

We're over 10k now!
  • 10,000 pieces - $1.15 + $0.03 = $1.18 +7.5c = $1.255 per chip
  • 15,000 pieces - $1.15 + $0.02 = $1.17 +5c = $1.22 per chip
  • 20,000 pieces - $1.15 + $0.015 = $1.165 +3.5c = $1.20 per chip
Add another ~15c per chip to cover shipping from Matsui to the Ecricket

I don't have time to read through the thread. What price point are we currently at?

Looking like ~$1.40/chip currently?

These can be re labeled? Anyone have pictures of a re labeled set? I don't have time to read through the thread. What price point are we currently at?

Thanks,
If someone doesn’t do it before tonight I’ll remove an inlay after the kids are in bed.

Yeah someone already did, and I'm pretty sure there are pics in this thread. Page 4 or 5?

T-10k 1 table
12/12/5/6 stack
Color up 25/100s w 1000s
Color up 500s or rebuys w 5000
25x120
100x120
500x50
1000x75
5000x35
400 chips
Go!

I am trying to decide if I want to have 25's in my small 3-4 player tourney set or stick with 100 thru 5k chips only (favoring not using 25's). I'm also fighting the urge to expand from 100 chips to 140-150 for bigger stacks :)

My 1600 chips are a single table micro cash set. When you buy in for $20, you get two barrels of 5s, two barrels of 25s, plus eight 100s. These are going to look good in big stacks on my table. Tourneys Shmourneys.

I’m doing the BGinGA approved high roller breakdown of 100x each of 500, 1000, 5000 & 25000 with 10/10/7/10 starting stacks. I have several base T5 and T25 tourney sets so it's kinda fun to have something different.

However I'm very tempted to add on a few hundred 25 & 100 to make it an all around set...

I’m doing the BGinGA approved high roller breakdown of 100x each of 500, 1000, 5000 & 25000 with 10/10/7/10 starting stacks. I have several base T5 and T25 tourney sets so it's kinda fun to have something different.

However I'm very tempted to add on a few hundred 25 & 100 to make it an all around set...

Except that the T25 in this set is THE NUTS. The colors are insane.

I'm actually doing the opposite. I'm getting a ton of T25s, so that in a T10k tourney, I can give 16/11 of T25/T100 in starting stacks, instead of the more traditional 12/12. Get a ton of those green monsters on the table! :)

I'm on the fence. What do you guys think the best T5 800 chip breakdown is? I want to get as many of the colors as possible . . .

Alternatively I could do a 600 chip breakdown, or maybe swing a full 1000 if needed

I'm on the fence. What do you guys think the best T5 800 chip breakdown is? I want to get as many of the colors as possible . . .

Alternatively I could do a 600 chip breakdown, or maybe swing a full 1000 if needed

How many players?

How many players?

I currently have a T25 ceramic set that can go 3 tables, I'm thinking this one should be at least 10, preferably 16-20 because I'd much rather play with these than ceramics anyway. I do like a lot of chips on the table as well . . . We're all newbies.

Edit: 16-20 players that is, just proofread lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom