ORDERING NOW!! Matsui WPS Horseshoe additional labels (1 Viewer)

MaxB

Full House
Reaction score
Modified Oct 19th 2020....

I am excited to be resurrecting this thread!!! Gear has the correct label media for Matsui replacements and J5 has the designs for the labels. As you can see, they are super sexy looking. Make your tourney set into the perfect tourney set :)

Cost per label will be available soon, but please post if you are interested and what you would be interested in.

wps_seat_set1a.jpg
wps_sp1b.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested in the Horseshoe labels with cash values of 25 cents (100-200 chips), 1 dollar (275 chips), 5 dollar (275 chips), and 20 dollar (100 to 150 chips).
Let me know if this is feasible.
Thanks,
My Best Jeff :)

Nice! I would like rebuy labels for 45 chips, and then either 100k or bounty labels for 25 chips (not sure yet which way I'm going to go, but 25 in any case).

I'm definitely in for:
- 20 rebuy chips
- 10 bounty chips
- 10 seating chips (1 set of 1-10)

Optional (not decided yet):
- Double some or all of the above
- Up to a rack of 100k

I'm assuming the seating chips will be common on one side and numbered on the other?

Last edited:
T25,000 - 105 chips or more
BOUNTY - 60 chips or more
REBUY - 60 chips or more

And I like the 1-10 seating chips too. Any chance we could get those in multiple colors? Maybe 4 different colors? That might be how I end up using the T5 chips...seating chips. :tup:

If I can find some of those T5 chips, I would get some bounty labels made up. Maybe 50.
Pretty sure there's a rack for sale.in the classifieds?!? Or at least there was. I might take a barrel or 2 if a split is possible.

Have you OK’ed cash denom labels with @Tommy? I originally wanted to do that for the Emerald Bay chips (just make cash denoms using the same Horseshoe label design), but was told no. So before you get very far with this, better make sure you can do it.

The Horseshoe never used this design for cash chips. It would take away from the tourney tribute set if cash labels were made using the same design.
I have talked with J5 a few times about this when requests to use the design were made. I'm fine with additional tourney denominations labels, and bounties/all-in/rebuy/seating labels.

Check out the cash chips here for ideas. http://www.themogh.org/cg_quickview.php?id=NVLVHL&s=&series=0

The Horseshoe never used this design for cash chips. It would take away from the tourney tribute set if cash labels were made using the same design.
I have talked with J5 a few times about this when requests to use the design were made. I'm fine with additional tourney denominations labels, and bounties/all-in/rebuy/seating labels.

Check out the cash chips here for ideas. http://www.themogh.org/cg_quickview.php?id=NVLVHL&s=&series=0
Thank you for your blessing on what you are allowing. Much appreciated. :tup:

I think this layout could be an option for cash labels. Colors and text need to be adjusted but it has potential. I like the big horseshoe.

61831.jpg

Ok, so cash is out.... which makes this a little easier with less options :)

I didn't realize cash options were discussed in the past and shot down

Last edited:
yes, we are working on design :tup: ..... once that is done, I'll start an order thread with the images

the T25k and T100k will be the same look, but the bounty, rebuy, seat chips, etc. will be a little different (still Horseshoe themed but changed to fit the chip)

If you need a barrel of T5 (or more) for this to relabel, I think I can let a total of a full rack go at $40/barrel. Send me a PM.

My extra T5 are gone now.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom