Matsui vs MSK plaques? (1 Viewer)

They were manufactured in the spring of 2021.
I'm new to the community...Those Plaques look great...Matsui or MSK - makes no difference to me...I just want to know the fastest and most efficient way to get them...Can you point me in the right direction?
Would greatly appreciate it...

I'm new to the community...Those Plaques look great...Matsui or MSK - makes no difference to me...I just want to know the fastest and most efficient way to get them...Can you point me in the right direction?

You can just e-mail them (MSK). Mention that you know others from PCF who have done plaques. They will put you in contact with one of their agents who communicates well in English.

Hello,
For MSK you can directly send an email to the following address : mskgaming@naver.com
Mentioning Jihye Min, Sales and Marketing Manager

You can just e-mail them (MSK). Mention that you know others from PCF who have done plaques. They will put you in contact with one of their agents who communicates well in English.
Thank you so much!

Hello,
For MSK you can directly send an email to the following address : mskgaming@naver.com
Mentioning Jihye Min, Sales and Marketing Manager
This will help a ton! Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom