SOLD Matsui Radisson Aruba (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNM

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
For sale is a Matsui Radisson Aruba set. Other acquisitions necessitate moving this set. 960 chips in the following breakdown:

$2.50 yellow/brown x 200
$5 blue/red x 200
$25 blue/peach x 200
$100 orange/black x 200
$500 white/purple x 160

All are 39mm except for the $500s which are 43mm. Also including a handful of spares.

Condition is excellent. I thought they were new (arrived in cellophane tubes) but someone said they’ve seen play. Either way, they are in fantastic shape.

Not splitting and listing for what I paid in the chip room sale, and including shipping to CONUS: $840, racks not included.

PPFF or you pay the premium for PPGS. Will consider selling to motivated international buyers but there will be a shipping up-charge.

B5564504-56C2-4E16-9606-EBBA63DBD0A0.jpeg
9F8B486A-9885-479B-B574-99E1F29E10F1.jpeg

Wednesday bump. Happy to consider reasonable offers!

Love the look of these but never used them. Give them a home. Make me an offer?!

Someone asked me for more information on the condition of the chips so I thought it would be wise to share that in this thread, also.

$500s - These appear to be new, never used. I couldn’t see a mark on them.
$100s - In excellent condition, I presume these have been in play at some point but super hard to tell. Maybe on the outer edge? But there’s no scratching and they are super clean, so they can’t have been used much. I found one that’s a little different color tone but I think that’s a manufacturing issue. Easy to replace with the spares.
$25s - Have seen more play than the $100s. When you look top-down at the full rack you can see some moderate use on the edges. The edges of the faces have light use but no scratches and the inlays are clean.
$5s - Seem to be in better condition than the $25s. No obvious fading/use from the sides. Mild use/wear on the edge of the face. Inlays are great.
$2.50s - Same nice cleanliness as the $5s on the rolling edge. Similar use/wear on the edge of the face. Inlays are great.

Keep in mind that I spent 15 minutes looking super closely at, and heavily scrutinizing, these under both indoor and natural light. Most of what I’ve described won’t be readily seen under normal play.

They really are great looking chips in excellent condition.

Weekend bump. Have about another week on this add and then these will get packed up for several years as I move on to my next assignment.

This is an awesome sale at a great price, I really wish I could justify it...glws

I know it says no splits but I'd be potentially interested in some of the 5s/25s/100s if split or if the buyer doesn't need the set that large.

This is an awesome sale at a great price, I really wish I could justify it...glws

I know it says no splits but I'd be potentially interested in some of the 5s/25s/100s if split or if the buyer doesn't need the set that large.
I asked for split potential as well; would really only be interested in the 100s/500s.

Reactions: BNM
I won’t split off parts of this, but if you two want to buy and split the set then that works. I’d split the shipment in the way you two agreed. Sounds like you have most of them covered. You can then sell off what you don’t want. This sale will be up for another 48-72 hours or so and then these will get packed up for long-term storage as I am getting ready to move for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom