Matsui racks round 2 (1 Viewer)

Are there birdcages that’ll fit these racks? What’s approx shipping charge between US and Canada on say 10 racks?

I have birdcages that fit 10x Matsui racks. Shipping to the USA is $57.65 USD via DHL. The shipping is ridiculously expensive. Shipping with Canada Post is cheaper, but they won't insure them because they're acrylic, and they don't take very good care of the packages. During my last run of Matsui racks, I shipped out about 25 of the birdcages and about 4 of them arrived broken, not a very good ratio.

I'll ship it with Canada Post if you really want to, but won't take responsibility if it arrives damaged. Then you're looking at closer to $30 USD.

The birdcages themselves are $80 USD. They are decent quality, the handles are thick and they have 2 screws underneath in addition to the glue that holds them together.

2020-03-02 16.38.33.jpg

I have some racks left after all reservations are met. Please let me know if you want any. This will be the last time I place an order for Matsui racks.

I went in for 10 on page two but haven’t heard anything yet. Just wanted to make sure all was still good!
Thanks!

I apologize, I must have missed your request. Sorry but I have none left :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom