Sale Matsui Presidential Plaques & Racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be alarmed, I was comparing the ones I received for myself to show the differences. Yours will definitely say one hundred/twenty.
Wow, not sure I can handle this, depression almost set in!

I will say, I like the darker better, and I think its very close if not a color difference, though I'll smile and enjoy my kool-aid as is :)

Would anyone in this thread want to trade 5 $20s (mine) for 5 $100s (yours)?

Looks like my order got screwed up, so I either need to trade, bow out, or wait for replacements (not sure if this is even possible).

Mine came in today, I love them, the color is great and I am looking to buy 5 more 20s

Updated OP to those whos items have been shipped. Awaiting more plaques so I can ship out to the remaining chippers.

Any plaques available? Interested in some 20’s and 100’s.

$20 x 5
$100 x 5
I do have some more coming in, but those are to remedy the remaining orders that chippers are waiting on. Once those are handled I'll be in the process of ordering some more, most likely towards mid to end of August once vacation break is over, so look out for that.

I do have some more coming in, but those are to remedy the remaining orders that chippers are waiting on. Once those are handled I'll be in the process of ordering some more, most likely towards mid to end of August once vacation break is over, so look out for that.
Thanks!

hmmm.... Maybe I'll order more....

I'll be looking for more 100s - ~25 and 4 to 6 more 20s.

This thread could use some pron.
These are stunning. I like the size and the graphics are great. They have a slight suction when stacked. Can’t wait to get them in play.
B1F4A86C-4890-4734-B59F-B7409860DCB1.jpeg
F50072DF-7737-4CCB-A761-B37AADEB7810.jpeg
C1CBD90C-3C82-4BE6-BAC4-CDE156DEF039.jpeg
35E391CE-A3AC-462C-9608-6F7AAD5194DD.jpeg

All plaques have been accounted for! I would like to thank everyone for their patience with me in regards to the whole banking fiasco and messed up orders. Suffice to say, these were definitely worth the wait! I'll be ordering some more around mid August. There are some who have already expressed interest so I will be updating the OP to reflect that, along with the current inventory that I have on hand. Please leave any feedback, it would be much appreciated!

Please @tag us when you do, can't wait for the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom