SOLD Matsui Plaque racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone stateside grabs smalls, can you get me 3? I'll pay for some of your shipping

They also fit oversized chips.

View attachment 677903

The medium size can fit up to 60mm and the smalls can fit up to 50mm chips and dealer buttons.

The large one I think would also fit cut cards prertty nice. You can see in the photo that I have to turn them diagonally to fit.
Is this a small, med, or large?

if @Himewad wants one after you respond to his inquiry, please take his order first as I don’t want to cut the line.
Appreesh - Thank You Very Much.gif

Is this a small, med, or large?

That one is a Med, which I don't have any left. But sure I'll check to see how many smalls I have left. I also have the yellow 50mm racks as well remaining, like a dozen of those.

That one is a Med, which I don't have any left. But sure I'll check to see how many smalls I have left. I also have the yellow 50mm racks as well remaining, like a dozen of those.
Any chance of ordering more? I’d be in for two mediums and maybe a small and a large

Yes, I plan to in a month or two.
There was a comment in the matsui zen gb thread that they weren’t selling empty racks anymore. I don’t know if that is confirmed or if it includes plaques.

There was a comment in the matsui zen gb thread that they weren’t selling empty racks anymore. I don’t know if that is confirmed or if it includes plaques.
They'll sell empty racks. They won't sell "racks only" orders. Meaning, you cant order 1000 chip racks, and zero chips. You can order as many racks as you like (empty), as long as you are also placing a chip order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom