• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Cancelled Matsui Plaque Rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNM

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Selling one Matsui plaque rack. There is a slight curve to the plastic on one of the half’s so it doesn’t sit completely flush without another rack on top of it. Not sure how many different sizes their are but this is the size that was purchased for the Zens GB and it fits the 85mmx65mm plaques with about 1” to spare. $9 for the rack and then shipping. Its large so probably a MFRB.

JustDave

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Selling one Matsui plaque rack. There is a slight curve to the plastic on one of the half’s so it doesn’t sit completely flush without another rack on top of it. Not sure how many different sizes their are but this is the size that was purchased for the Zens GB and it fits the 85mmx65mm plaques with about 1” to spare. $9 for the rack and then shipping. Its large so probably a MFRB.
like it got warped?

BNM

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
like it got warped?
Possibly, or it’s just how it was manufactured? That’s how it came to me from the GB. It’s only off by some mm when the two halves are closed. These are my first plaque racks from Matsui but I suspect this isn’t an isolated situation.

BNM

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Perhaps that would help…

000FA025-7E98-4EDC-96A9-A135F66A9CDD.jpeg

It’s about 4-5mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom