MATSUI - Lion Poker Room - Early Bird & Group Buy (1 Viewer)

pokersepp

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hello friends of high quality Pokerchips,

now I have all final numbers and the final design. The design was made by @p5woody .
There would be 2 options:
A) with glitter effects for the lion and the outer golden ring
B) without glitter effects

Weight 11.5g

Which option I choose depends also on you.

I am wondering if some of you would be interested in those chips and also that I can plan my final assortment of the order.

Prices when the chips will be in my shop will be for option A EUR 0,96 and for option B EUR 0,85 per piece + VAT (which is 20% in Austria) and shipping

For early bird orders which are paid in advance I can offer the following: A for EUR 0,75 and B EUR 0,65 + VAT and shipping

Every 100 chip come with a free Matsui Chip-Rack. I can also offer additional Matsui racks for you,, but here I wait for the final price. I will update this soon.

Delivery time will be around 10-12 weeks from production start.

How I would handle US orders I am not sure, because this is always kind of complicated. More infos I will find out soon.

How do you like the chips?

These are the labels:

Matsui Poker Room labels.png

And this is the mockup of the chips:
Matsui final mock up.JPG

Last edited:
Hello friends of high quality Pokerchips,

now I have all final numbers and the final design. The design was made by @p5woody .
There would be 2 options:
A) with no glitter effects
B) with glitter effects for the lion and the outer golden ring

Weight 11.5g

Which option I choose depends also on you.

I am wondering if some of you would be interested in those chips and also that I can plan my final assortment of the order.

Prices when the chips will be in my shop will be for option A EUR 0,96 and for option B EUR 0,85 per piece + VAT (which is 20% in Austria) and shipping

For early bird orders which are paid in advance I can offer the following: A for EUR 0,75 and B EUR 0,65 + VAT and shipping
Glitter effect is cheaper or am I reading this wrong?

Hi pokersepp
Some random feedback.
The design is classy and solid, nothing never seen but maybe exactly what u want for a broad non PCF audience.
I would prefer some variance in the molds but this might maybe affect the price again.
When you say shop, can you deduct vat for international orders?
Not sure if the denoms are set in stone but in my opinion a frac would be more important than the 2 and 10 chip.
Matsui has some hot colors like blaze orange, pity it didn’t make it into the set.
Good luck with this project, always nice to see if someone pulls the trigger on such a project.

colors are exactly like this. These are already produced chips, which offers Matsui at a discount, but colors are like they are.
if you order from Switzerland it is without VAT, but you have to pay custom and VAT in your country (7,7% for Switzerland).

Very nice and laudable effort, understandably trying to reach out to both chippers and the general public.

I 'd offer the very same chip denominated as either 20 or 25.

It would be sexy with the 2/1k/100/1/500 as 1/5/20/100/500

Hi pokersepp,
I would know shipping cost to Belgium if I take 400 chips.

Regards, Odra

Last edited:
thank you for this initiative to make Matsui chips more accessible. I could have been interested but I am not seduced by the the large label (28 mm vs 25 mm usually). It seems to me that the majority of Matsui chips in circulation are in 25 mm labels. I guess that many Matsui set owners might have been interested in extra denominations that match their 25 mm existing denoms.

Hi for now I did not start the project. Still thinking if it is worth trying (it is a lot of money).

okay, i just want to let you know i will buy you at least a cash game set ! they are to beautiful :D btw congratz on you site and on what you are building!! best europe shop!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom