Wanted Matsui Lighthouse 1s - 1 or 2 racks (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonzest

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
There is still 3 racks of uncirc. 5s listed on eBay. I would snap buy these racks if I could match them with 1 or 2 racks of $1 chips. I am also interested in any other racks of Matsui chips that can be used as quarters.

Thanks!

I used error chips I got on the cheap and made labels for them. Not the best but not terrible either. The only thing I didn't like was that the edges here are very sharp compared to the rounded edges of the Lighthouses.

61EB758E-985C-4539-BD90-4AC2E29FEF4E.jpeg

If you’re in Vegas, you can go to the place that is selling these frequently on eBay. They will probably have all denominations and roulette chips with a lighthouse that would work good for fracs.

PM for the address.

If you’re in Vegas, you can go to the place that is selling these frequently on eBay. They will probably have all denominations and roulette chips with a lighthouse that would work good for fracs.

PM for the address.

I contacted them a month or so ago and they said they don't have any left. Might be different if you can walk in and pick them up though.

I will check I may have rack of $1 White new never played Matsui Lighthouse at home.
Perry I will let you know on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom