Masters Tickets (1 Viewer)

Michbrog

Two Pair
Reaction score
Really hoping to attend the Masters this year, thought it may be easier to obtain tickets this year. Looking for a practice round if anyone has any leads, or knows anyone that has 2 for sale. Thanks!

Don't really know anything about this, but if you get (someone else got) tickets through Ticketmaster, the shitshow may not be conducive to widely available/cheaper tickets.

2020 Masters cpostponed indefinitely.

https://www.masters.com/en_US/news/articles/2020-03-13/2020_masters_tournament_postponed.html

I can give you tips on attending practice round afternoons without tickets in hand prior. Wasn’t that difficult.
Sounds great! How much did you spend for those afternoon rounds? I know they allow two entries per ticket. Only problem would be the decreased daylight with the November date. I’ve never been and wanted to get a full day in if possible.

Going to be a weird year with a November Masters. Likely a tough ticket to get as many will want to say they went to the only "November Masters" in history -- IMO. I'll keep my eyes open. I think i might have a shot at going to Berkman's Place again :)

I’m seeing a lot of “cheap tickets” on Craigslist, but feel like the old adage, “if it’s too good to be true, it usually is” will likely apply to those $2-300 practice round tickets people are posting.

I would never trust Craigslist for a Masters ticket. Just an FYI ... if the Masters can prove that you have scalped tickets, they will ban you for life. I got practice round tickets last year via the lottery they run every summer. Took a couple buddies and my father-in-law. Was one of the best experiences ever. Good luck.

BTW, the only cheap Masters ticket is when purchased thru the Masters themselves, when obtained from a friend or family, or a corporate perk. Everyone knows what they are worth, and lots of people get scammed every year. If you really want to go someday, just keep putting your name in the ticket lottery, or pay the big bucks and buy thru a reputable reseller. And if you get tickets, make your reservations EARLY. Like prior summer early, if possible. And rent a house. It’s hard to believe, but houses are about the same price as hotel rooms. We got a massive house when we went.

Going to be a weird year with a November Masters. Likely a tough ticket to get as many will want to say they went to the only "November Masters" in history -- IMO. I'll keep my eyes open. I think i might have a shot at going to Berkman's Place again :)
I’d love to know how you pulled that off!

I meant what’d you shoot?
75. But we played the Member Tees (not the Master Tees) - HUGE difference. Think "Tiger Woods golf game is challenged" vs "Bill Gates & Lou Holtz golf game is challenged". Plus the 83 year old member I played with knocked many 4 foot putts back to me as "gimmies". LOL - I really wasn't in a position to ask him to stop doing that.

The greens were VERY hard to read and several holes in, i had to ask the caddie before my approach shot, which way would the ball roll after it landed on the green because it made such a big difference. I knew/know the layout like the back of my hand since I've watched the tournament and walked the course as a patron so many times.

#1 - Bogie
#2 - Bogie
#3 - Par
#4 - Bogie
#5 - Bogie (at this point i realized that i was not going to post a good number and just relaxed and listened to the caddie)
#6 - Par
#7 - Birdie
#8 - Par
#9 - Par
#10 - Birdie (honest to God, the best 7-iron I've hit in my life. I was yelling for it to go in the hole before it even started descending. The ball stopped about one revolution from an eagle (2)).
#11 - Par
#12 - Par
#13 - Par
#14 - Par
#15 - Par
#16 - Par
#17 - Par
#18 - Bogie

I've been playing golf about 43 years and it's the only round where i recall every shot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom