Masterclass Poker (2 Viewers)

It is great! Worth it? Idk.

The content is the most concise and well laid out educational video for NLHE I have come across. Negreanu is a great teacher but has lots of free content on his YT channel. I think you could easily find all that is covered I his Masterclass on the internet but it would require sifting through lots of articles and hand breakdowns.

To learn basic to intermediate strategy and hear it from the engaging and entertaining perspective of one of the most infamous poker pros has value. If you ask me $90 for the one class is too much. I got the deal where you get two all access passes for $180. $90 each for all classes for a year has been a great value and I have enjoyed not only poker content but chess, cooking etc..

If you have read several books, paid for GTO solvers, use equilab/flopzilla for off felt training this is probably too rudementry.

For a beginner it is an ideal format and pushes into more advanced strategy. I like it because it is laid out in such a matter that is solidifies the knowledge I have. In poker it is easy to lose the big picture as it is so situational. Daniel ties everything together well.

Hope this helps

Wanted to bump this....

Masterclass is buy one membership, get one to gift free. I split one with a member of my family yesterday. Very happy with it so far.

I’m about half way through it. So far, it seems for the beginner to intermediate player. Much of what is covered is standard stuff that I learned early on reading Sklansky and Miller books. However, Negreanu is easy to listen to and presents it concisely and in straightforward manner that is definitely interesting to watch. I’m looking forward to the second half of the program

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom