• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Mason and Co. (1 Viewer)

From Burt but made for Mason Company on the hub mold I think. But I am not an expert like some on here.

I definitely don't know - I just thought they looked like good colors, good looking mold, clay chips. Are you sure it's not MD-50?

I ended up picking these up. Curious to see how they are. Look like CPC MD-50's to me.

The car dealership that order them has been around since the 30's according to the web site. So its possible they are older chips.

Colors look a lot like retro lavender and DG green. I do not see brass flakes on the edges of the chips.

The car dealership that order them has been around since the 30's according to the web site. So its possible they are older chips.

Colors look a lot like retro lavender and DG green. I do not see brass flakes on the edges of the chips.

thinking about milling them?

I'm always looking for the hub mold, so if you see any and you dont want them, lmk

thinking about milling them?

I'm always looking for the hub mold, so if you see any and you dont want them, lmk

I really don't have a plan for them. Just thought I would pick them up if the price was right. If I keep them milling would br the plan. If I move them you will be the first I contact. My cost plus shipping.

I have an old hot-stamped set of chips produced on the dia-sqr (MD-50) mold. Several different colors, and all of the chips much lighter (and smaller diameter) than the current chips. Appears that Burt Co. machined them to a slightly smaller finished diameter than does/did CPC/ASM.

I also have a large hot stamp set on the flower mold. 1100 or so lighter no brass flakes, 200 slightly heavier with brass flakes. I think they are from the 70's, made by Burt.
20160922_212933.jpg

hub…hub…hub.
:)

(not those AK)

Your right milling them is not what I want to do. It will make an ok 12 no limit set for 5-6 people. If I could find a barrel or two of higher denom to go with them should work just fine.

Any tips on cleaning chips like these? I'm guessing to treat them like ASM/CPC chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom