Trade Marlboro 3-Chip Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not sure where I came across these 3 chips, but they're all in good condition. Looking to trade the set for $1 chips to add to my collection.
PM me with pics of your traders if interested. Thanks. :)

ad - marlbobo set.jpg

Wow, I haven't seen these in years. If I'm not mistaken these could be had back when they had the "Marlboro Miles" in the late 90's and early 2000's. They came in a wooden squarish case and I believe we're in their first catalog. I remember I got a leather jacket, a giant duffle bag that I still have and use, and a sweatshirt. I remember they had a pool table you could get too.

Wow, I haven't seen these in years. If I'm not mistaken these could be had back when they had the "Marlboro Miles" in the late 90's and early 2000's. They came in a wooden squarish case and I believe we're in their first catalog. I remember I got a leather jacket, a giant duffle bag that I still have and use, and a sweatshirt. I remember they had a pool table you could get too.
Oh ya. Those catalogs were epic. Camel
Had one too. Pretty sure it had a car. If you killed yourself smoking thousands of packs, sure we will give you whatever u want.

How could you breathe to play pool after that many darts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom