Traded Mardi Gras v2 - low stakes cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
For sale: 485 chips, Mardi Gras v2 cash set (BCC)
Price: $650 (buyer plays shipping and paypal fees)

Breakdown:
100 x $0.25
200 x $0.50
80 x $1
80 x $2
25 x $20

Here is a low-stakes cash set, with a decent break down for low stakes. We used these in a 10-player $0.25/$0.50 game, and it worked great for us. Other games might need to add some additional higher denomination chips, I'm guessing...particularly some $5s (which are beautiful chips, and should be fairly easy to add, I'd think). But the breakdown was pretty good for my crew.

This set was used in 1 home game, but you'd never know it. Edges razor sharp, chips are minty perfect.

I'm asking the original $1.30/chip price for these chips, and it's a great deal at that...here's why. Are you aware of the BCC split spot problem? I ordered a HUGE number of these chips (you have no idea how many, it's scary!). When they arrived, I was horrified, because I didn't know about the split-spot problem, and I HATED the chips! Well, I loved the chips, but I HATED the split spots. I can't handle split spots, no way! Anyway, this small set that I'm selling now represents the best of the best from that purchase. Note, most of the denominations didn't have any split-spot problems. But the $1 chips were BAD! The 80 chips in this set are the best from over 600 chips that I ordered! I cherry picked the chips without split spots to keep for myself, and that is what I'm selling now. I wanted to keep 100, but to be honest, I couldn't find another 20 in the bunch that I could live with.

If you play wimpy stakes like my crew and I do, you know how hard it is to come by fractionals and sets that fit that type of game. This set is great for that!

Any questions, please ask! This would be a really nice low stakes entry level chip set!

upload_2015-9-26_18-36-33.png

upload_2015-9-26_18-35-34.png

upload_2015-9-26_18-35-21.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom