Traded Mardi Gras V2 BCC $5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Alright guys, this is our favorite set!! I am 25 chips short of never looking for them again!! I am looking for (25) Mardi Gras V2 BCC T100s. I need (5) but would love to complete the rack.

Brie bought a never played set from a member a while back that had (25) Mardi Gras $5s... they are dead mint!! I tried before with no luck but so close now I wanted to try one more time. I will even do a 2 for 1 trade for (5) 100s also have other denoms, plaques, octagons pretty much anything Mardi Gras V2 for trade. So here are the $5s
20201016_195542.jpg

20201016_195458.jpg

We are looking for these white $100s
20201016_195601.jpg

I would even do a chip for chip trade and $2 a chip on top to make this happen. I feel like I have asked everyone I know that owns these, but even if you can peel off (5) hundos and finish my barrel to get the set playable I will find a way to make it worth your while!! 25 chips to the finish line and don't think I will get there but gotta try!! Will happily pay shipping both ways as well!

If I find the hundos or you help me find the hundos I will pay $4 a chip and sell these $5s to anyone for $1.50 a chip but if I can find the hundreds... I can't sell them because hopefully someday the hundreds will come up again and might need trade bait!!

Any help at all on these is extremely appreciated!!

Fellow chipper Ben

Omg omg omg I wish I had hundos for you bud!

If you sell, count me first but dang... I hope you and B find your chippies!

Good luck with your search Ben. :)

Again I expect this to turn up nothing... a lot of people think these chips are common and they really aren't. Doesn't matter what price you throw at them!! Lol Can't blame someone for trying!! Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom