Man I would kill for some Frites right now...for real (2 Viewers)

Anyone on here mention Poutine. It’s the Canadian French Fries with like Cheese and Gravy. Pretty awesome. I don’t know if it’s only in certain parts of Canada .

Anyone on here mention Poutine. It’s the Canadian French Fries with like Cheese and Gravy. Pretty awesome. I don’t know if it’s only in certain parts of Canada .
Speaking of regional fries, carne asada fries or bulgogi kimchi fries.

In response to some of the other food items in quiery...the title specifically says frites...not fries...and not French fries.

I have heard about poutine and it sounds great...but they are not frites, sounds like a mini pan pizza only no crust and potatoes as the main ingredient.

In a perfect world I would be retired and in Brugge for the festivities around the start of the Ronde van Vlaanderen...then back to the moules, frites, and Duvel, then maybe a nap and wake up to watch the end of the race on TV.

You can get it anywhere, but it seems to be more popular in Central/Eastern Canada where there's more Francophone.

Cheese curds and gravy, to be more precise. Sometimes you'll see meat shreds

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom