Making Poker Chips with a £2 British Coin inlay. (1 Viewer)

HomeGamePokerChips

High Hand
Reaction score
I want to design some custom made chips that incorporate into the chip, the British £2 coin as an inlay.
A) because they are great designs and look good.
B) the coins are now collected, and making a poker chip from them is a cool way of keeping them in good condition, the poker chip casing, will protect the coin.

Clay chips are difficult because they have to be made whole. I though of punching out the void to insert the coin, but feel clay is probably too brittle and the chip will just shatter.

Any other ideas??

Attachments

• 442F7E28-DC07-4209-97BF-BCDC71EF299A.png
    442F7E28-DC07-4209-97BF-BCDC71EF299A.png
    498.8 KB · Views: 91
Thanks fir your Reply A.F.C.
Can you recommend anyone who does this?
Would they need the coins to make the chips, or do you think I could have the chips made and fix the coin inlays myself?
Tks for any input.

What’s the diameter of the coins? Maybe you could modify some CIC chips. I know some of those millers have made gauges with some of their chips so it might be possible.

Thanks fir your Reply A.F.C.
Can you recommend anyone who does this?
Would they need the coins to make the chips, or do you think I could have the chips made and fix the coin inlays myself?
Tks for any input.

I would have no clue where to start, honestly. The Matsui CIC copy angle seems to be a reasonable alternative. Good luck with your project! Keep us updated as others may be interested in the custom possibilities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom