Wanted Make $100 today! ($1K Empress Primary) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipquest

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you like money? Do you have (6) Empress $1K primary chips to sell?

I will pay $100 for (6) $1K Primary in mint condition, shipped to CA. (PP F&F)

Attachments

• DSC02109.JPG
    DSC02109.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 153
I got most of mine in 2014. Glad I'm only looking for the last of the $1K now. Never thought it would take $16 per chip.

Does anyone know what the one dollar secondary are going for today?

Attachments

• DSC02106.JPG
    DSC02106.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I thought the primaries were all used?
Most were used, yes, and it's possible all of them were put into table racks but there were definitely some that were so clean and sharp that you couldn't easily determine if they were actually used. When I had my rack roughly 40 were in this condition, and of the barrel I retained about 17 are in such a condition.

Does anyone know what the one dollar secondary are going for today?

Last time these sold, I believe it was about $350 or $400 for a rack? Not sure. I do seem to recall one listing selling for considerably less than market value though.

I've got some Empress 1k primaries that are pretty minty IMHO with crisp edges. See the right side of this pic.

As for the price you're offering.... I'm down to needing a few as well, and I was offering up $90 for six of them, figuring that was about $14 a chip. Was able to land a couple singles at that rate. So definitely a fair price. But in order to shake free any quickly, you may need to bump it up!

Good luck! I'm still hoping to find some myself, but if I discover any extra beyond it, will send them your way!

IMG_2931-2.jpg

Teach - I know you are also looking, so I waited to make this post.

But I just picked up a barrel of $500 so decided to re-start the hunt for $1K. Lets hope somebody has 12 or more for us to split.

Teach - I know you are also looking, so I waited to make this post.

But I just picked up a barrel of $500 so decided to re-start the hunt for $1K. Lets hope somebody has 12 or more for us to split.
Hey, you're offering up more than me :) We're all swimming in the same pool. Good luck and I hope you land them!

I would also take 30-40 of the Light/Cherry Red $5 seconds if any one has them sitting around.

Attachments

• Empress Red1 and Red2.jpg
    Empress Red1 and Red2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 81
Most were used, yes, and it's possible all of them were put into table racks but there were definitely some that were so clean and sharp that you couldn't easily determine if they were actually used. When I had my rack roughly 40 were in this condition, and of the barrel I retained about 17 are in such a condition.
The 10 I originally had were mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom