Majestics Labels (1 Viewer)

Lefty2215

High Hand
Reaction score
A while back I got some $20 Majestics labels from Gear but I hadn’t gotten chips for them yet. Well I finally got around to ordering the blanks and I’m really looking forward to labeling them. My question is do I need to wash them before I label them? Or do people just throw them on and call it a day? Thanks.

I would wash them and then let them dry before applying labels, since CCs tend to have some factory dust and other stuff on them. You'll likely want to do that regardless, both to lessen their smell a bit and so the colors pop a little more.

These ones didn’t seem too bad so that’s why I was questioning it. Figured washing them would be the best bet but figured I’d get some opinions. Thanks!

These ones didn’t seem too bad so that’s why I was questioning it. Figured washing them would be the best bet but figured I’d get some opinions. Thanks!
strangely enough certain colors seem to show/hold more dust than others. Thinking back I don't remember the green 25's and black 100's being too bad, but I used the purple for fracs in one set, and they were insanely dusty/ had the famous china clay smell. Quick wash and dry seemed to mainly fix it though. Best of luck! Let us know what you end up doing and post some pictures of the results!

how much more cost effective is it to do them this way vs just buying them custom directly from Apache? I was just looking at their site and saw the custom labeling option they offer to either semi-custom one of their existing designs or submit something entirely new

how much more cost effective is it to do them this way vs just buying them custom directly from Apache? I was just looking at their site and saw the custom labeling option they offer to either semi-custom one of their existing designs or submit something entirely new
Last I checked Apache is no longer doing custom labels; said they do not currently have a printer. Hopefully they may get back at it someday.

Last I checked Apache is no longer doing custom labels; said they do not currently have a printer. Hopefully they may get back at it someday.
Yeh, that still seems to be the case. I was hoping to buy their labels to re-denominate some majestic chips, but doesn't seem to be an option anymore. So I am torn between buying labels to mimic the majestic label (too lazy to create a custom) or just buying more majestic chips and stripping the labels off and putting them on the chip design I prefer.

Yeh, that still seems to be the case. I was hoping to buy their labels to re-denominate some majestic chips, but doesn't seem to be an option anymore. So I am torn between buying labels to mimic the majestic label (too lazy to create a custom) or just buying more majestic chips and stripping the labels off and putting them on the chip design I prefer.
I just looked into getting some $5K Majestic labels because I wanted an orange (instead of brown) $5K chip.
You can order the stock Majestic labels from @Gear, and they have the permission to reprint them. It’s a custom order as they don’t have them pre-printed so there is a wait time (I was quoted 3-4 months, this was a few weeks ago). It ends up being $0.40/chip for 2 labels, so I may just order the Majestic chips ($0.50/chip) with the labels on them and transfer to orange blank Majestics. It only ends up being $0.10/chip more and it gets them to me now instead of 3-4 months from now.

Yes, apache also mailed me that they do not longer provide custom labels.
I just received a sample set Majestics and to relable them was actually really easy.

Agreed, I tried it out with my Majestic sample set and it seems to have held up just fine as I've been shuffling and playing with them. Based on what people have said here it doesn't sound like moving the labels over has any issues.

Just placed an order for my Majestics set last night!
(if anyone needs a bunch of brown Majestic chips let me know lol)

A while back I got some $20 Majestics labels from Gear but I hadn’t gotten chips for them yet. Well I finally got around to ordering the blanks and I’m really looking forward to labeling them. My question is do I need to wash them before I label them? Or do people just throw them on and call it a day? Thanks.

New to custom labels... where's the best spot to order labels appropriate for majestics?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom