Wanted Majestic Tourney Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey07

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking to see if anyone is going to be parting with a Majestic Tourney Set in the next month or so.

I would be especially interested if you have relabled the orange chip into the set somewhere.

Need enough to run a T10,000 16 man tournament with 1 rebuy per person.

I'm wavering at the moment on if I want to keep my set as a travel option or sell it off. :rolleyes:

Either way it'll be a few weeks yet, gotta wait for the PCF set to arrive to make my decision.

I'm wavering at the moment on if I want to keep my set as a travel option or sell it off. :rolleyes:

Either way it'll be a few weeks yet, gotta wait for the PCF set to arrive to make my decision.

Yeah I knew it would be a few weeks just hoping to get a set sometime within the next month or I'll most likely just order from Apache but I really like the orange chip in play!

013B8E77-10FE-44A5-AE6D-BAC9374AB6B1.jpeg

Def go for the orange!

I'm in the same boat. If I don't see a set here once the group buys come in I'll order new.

Actually, if I come out ahead this weekend I might not have the patience to do that. Plus I want to get some of the blue 10's involved along with the oranges, so I can get blanks and cut down on the label labor that way.

I'm in the same boat. If I don't see a set here once the group buys come in I'll order new.

Actually, if I come out ahead this weekend I might not have the patience to do that. Plus I want to get some of the blue 10's involved along with the oranges, so I can get blanks and cut down on the label labor that way.

Yes the blues are good looking as well!

The middle 8 are all fantastic. The .25 and 5,000 are decent, but if I'm going to get a set I have to find a way to incorporate all the others.
I had purple nickels and orange quarters then standard $1’s & $5’s with a yellow $20. Some parts are still here but can’t remember, was really happy with my choices as there was only two colors that overlaps in the cash set (and it was highly unlikely those two denominations would even be in play).

Thanks for the info folks. I don't need any, but if I were to get some majestics in the future, I'd need some to be relabelled - so that's good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom