Majestic Sticker Size (1 Viewer)

MD Mike

Full House
Reaction score
When I request labels for the Majestic set, what size label should I be asking for?

What is the diameter of the recessed area?

Just had a discussion on this with Gear Labels two days ago when ordering for my Milano China clays. Majestic and Milano both at .980 inch diameter.

(Edit: That would be the recommended label diameter, not the measurement of the recessed area)

Just had a discussion on this with Gear Labels two days ago when ordering for my Milano China clays. Majestic and Milano both at .980 inch diameter.

(Edit: That would be the recommended label diameter, not the measurement of the recessed area)
Ok, excellent. Thank you! I'll get some sample labels at that size.

What is the max thickness of the labels for the CC?

All of the china clay chips I've seen (Majestic, Milano, etc.) can take our laminated labels with no problems.

I can second that! I have some gear labels on Majestics and they're doing just fine. As long as Gear knows what chips the labels are going on ahead of time, he can cut them to the appropriate size.

I can third that, when I had chips of the Chinese variety:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom