Vendor Sale Majestic Star Zodiac Sets (1 Viewer)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
This is a project I have given to my 14 year old daughter. She is sorting and shipping the chips.
She wants to invest all the funds we make on this project in Bitcoin.
Venmo makes it easy to buy just a small amount of Bitcoin so this should be a fun project for her.
She can learn how to run a business and invest at the same time.
The sets are $12 each. I would prefer Venmo but will also take Paypal.
Send direct Venmo payments to @Josh-Shore-5 or PP FANDF to apachepokerchips@gmail.com
This is for CONUS only.
Here are the chips.
majestic-star-zodiac.jpeg

Here we are going to see our favorite team.
IMG_5742.jpeg

$12 each set of 12 chips, shipping included? Just send by Venmo and then PM you with mailing address?

Sounds like a fun and educational (and hopefully profitable) project!

IIRC, the reverse of these shows the (month) 2011 commerative labelling (or something like that).

just dug through mine and luckily got exactly one full sample set from the rack.

in case anyone was wondering, i looked up each (in order based on his pic)

sheep - dragon - cow
chicken - dog - mouse
horse - snake - tiger
rabbit - sheep - monkey

I'm happy to grab a set!

I can't send right now, but expect some shortly. What a cool idea!

Pmt sent.
I work with CPAs and there have been several times this year that clients' kids have made a lot of gig economy money. One teen made over $50k in NFTs, so hope her bitcoins bring in many bucks!
T

Received mine super fast (helps LV is near LA), thanks! Nice and clean, a little faded, I'll probably oil them. I put them in order, left-to-right, top-to-bottom: rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, goat, monkey, rooster, dog, pig.

majesticstarchinesezodiacapache.png

A neat little collection, if anyone's on the fence about picking one up, do it! :)

Received mine super fast (helps LV is near LA), thanks! Nice and clean, a little faded, I'll probably oil them. I put them in order, left-to-right, top-to-bottom: rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, goat, monkey, rooster, dog, pig.

View attachment 841518

A neat little collection, if anyone's on the fence about picking one up, do it! :)

At last someone arrange them in the correct zodiac order

At last someone arrange them in the correct zodiac order
I wished they used traditional Chinese characters. Each one looks weird but the simplified character for Dragon is just especially awful, no character at all (pun intended)!

I wished they used traditional Chinese characters. Each one looks weird but the simplified character for Dragon is just especially awful, no character at all (pun intended)!
Simplified Chinese are used in SEA & China Mainland, whereas Traditional Chinese are use only mainly in Taiwan HK & Macau

So they properly choose Simplified based on Sheer number (billions vs millions)

But generally, Chinese speaker usually can read both Simplified & Traditional Chinese so it didn't make any differences

Simplified Chinese are used in SEA & China Mainland, whereas Traditional Chinese are use only mainly in Taiwan HK & Macau

So they properly choose Simplified based on Sheer number (billions vs millions)

But generally, Chinese speaker usually can read both Simplified & Traditional Chinese so it didn't make any differences
I know, it's a numbers game. Just think traditional characters are more interesting.

Not when you are writing them :eek:, it already hard to learn and read simplified Chinese

Can confirm. As a chinese learner I am extremely happy to have to focus mainly on the simplified characters, lol.

Mine arrived today. I would post a pic of them but my other half saw they arrived, and she says I will be allowed to touch them sometime in the future ......... (Damnit why does the mail have to get delivered before I get home?)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom