Cancelled Majestic Star racks: 25s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnth

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Hello!

I saw @DirtyTIVA post his Majestic Star 1/100 cash set where he uses 100s as 1s, 500s as 5s, etc. What a brilliant idea! So I'm completely stealing it buying it from him.

I'm looking for 25s that I can use as quarters and 100s as 1s, etc. For me, this will be a fun, nice to have set. Update: I have enough 100s. Just looking for 25s.

I would like...
  • 5 racks of 25s in playable condition. I really, really would prefer cleaned, and I'll pay more for cleaned.
  • I'll pay $50 per rack in playable condition 25s. $60 per rack cleaned. And up to $100 per rack in excellent condition (near sharp edges, 66mm per barrel)-this is 100% above TCR prices.
  • 1639333625297-png.827286
    Pic courtesy of @cvanem
I'm prepared to buy, at a minimum, one rack at a time.
Make sure to send photos of every rack you want to sell in your PM.

I'm also prepared to be flexible. If you have more racks than what I'm asking for, PM and we can talk.

Attachments

• 20220523_165438~2.jpg
    20220523_165438~2.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
I have an extra rack of 25s (all house chip, no 10th anniversary) in circulated condition, cleaned with dish soap and magic eraser. They all don't stand on edge, I've never seen a Majestic Star 25 house chip (not 10th anniversary) chip that stands on edge out of 2 racks I bought. Yes, they're cherrypicked out of what I bought out of TCR, taken out the chips with damage.

Also, I have an extra barrel of 1ks in decent shape, taken out the chips with damage here too

I have an extra rack of 25s (all house chip, no 10th anniversary) in circulated condition, cleaned with dish soap and magic eraser. They all don't stand on edge, I've never seen a Majestic Star 25 house chip (not 10th anniversary) chip that stands on edge out of 2 racks I bought. Yes, they're cherrypicked out of what I bought out of TCR, taken out the chips with damage.

Also, I have an extra barrel of 1ks in decent shape, taken out the chips with damage here too
If @Carnth declines on the 1K's, please send me a PM with a picture and your asking price.

And I agree with your assessment, don't think there are many 25's out there (red denom) that will stand on edge.
There are some mint/VGC racks of hundos out there but they are in a different price bracket.

This bump was paid for by a generous grant from the Majestic Star Preservation Society.

Big change in this bump. Check the OP for new info and prices offered.

Summary: My original request was not realistic. To move things along, I'm accepting "any condition" chips.

This bump was paid for out of my own pocket.

Bump.
Update: removed personal opinions, confusing, and old info from the post.
I now have enough 100s and removed them from being "wanted."

I'm praying up to $100 per rack of 25s in excellent condition. Show me your rack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom