Wanted Majestic Star Low Stakes Set (From TCR Sale) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B2rad

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for the low stakes Majestic Star set from the most recent TCR sale. Wanted one of these but didn't make it in time.
I want the 36mm solid tournament chips, not the 39mm floor chips.

If you aren't needing it in the end or want to part with it, let me know and we can figure out a price.
If you're interested in splitting some off from the set, could do that as well.

Last edited:
Oops sorry, I misunderstood. I have the 39mm chips.

I believe he is looking for these!
20211203_164819.jpg

In the process of cleaning and oiling ours and will have some better pictures, 3 racks down and 5 to go!! Sold my peach and bought (40) more purples for quarters.

Good luck with the hunt, no idea how many were released but a few people hunting them all ready.

I believe he is looking for these!
View attachment 827832
In the process of cleaning and oiling ours and will have some better pictures, 3 racks down and 5 to go!! Sold my peach and bought (40) more purples for quarters.

Good luck with the hunt, no idea how many were released but a few people hunting them all ready.
my set arrived yesterday, cleaned 1 barrel so far (These chips literally "Stink", opening the shipping box was like opening a hockey bag lol.....)

KewCwBx.jpg

bH3OYyr.jpg

my set arrived yesterday, cleaned 1 barrel so far (These chips literally "Stink", opening the shipping box was like opening a hockey bag lol.....)

KewCwBx.jpg

bH3OYyr.jpg
Yes, poor Brie cleaned those for me and I sold them to a friend at cost! It wasn't very quick cleaning them. But I don't need $500s or $1ks for a cash set! The T1 and T5s are pretty close to mint... from there the junk gets worse quick! Lol

Yes, poor Brie cleaned those for me and I sold them to a friend at cost! It wasn't very quick cleaning them. But I don't need $500s or $1ks for a cash set! The T1 and T5s are pretty close to mint... from there the junk gets worse quick! Lol
I'd be happy to share in any 25/100/500/1000's you do not want/need. I really like the sett The majestic's should pair ok with the AC/DC cash THC hotstamp set i picked up a little while ago. for a cash/tourney single night option.

I'd be happy to share in any 25/100/500/1000's you do not want/need. I really like the sett The majestic's should pair ok with the AC/DC cash THC hotstamp set i picked up a little while ago. for a cash/tourney single night option.
I am down to my keeper set, and already have someone who has dibs if I ever sold. Would love to know how many sets were released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom