Majestic Poker Chip Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Glacier

Two Pair
Reaction score
I received my sample set of Majestic Poker Chips yesterday. I'm looking to buy a cash set. I really like the colors for the most part.

I've read on this forum how they are slippery.

Also, Apache Poker Chips sent a circle double sided logo on cardstock. They have a great logo. I was kind of hoping it was a decal so I could just slap it on my cooler. It was not.

I keep telling myself not to order the Majestic sample set when I am on the site. I really like the look and the plaques that go with them, I am just afraid I am going to like them to much and try to start building another set.

I’ve already made up my mind to get a set. The only question is...just a cash set...or a cash set and tournament set.

I just got my sample set in as well. I really like them, the colors pop and the design is great. I have noticed just my sample stack is a little slick. Or at least slicker than my Milano stack. But IMO its not really that bad, my Nile Club sample stack is even more slick, to the point where they are tougher to stack.

I'll check them out. I don't know if I want the oversized chip. But, I do like the colors on the $500, $1k, and $5k.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom