Majestic Color's (1 Viewer)

Forty4

Full House
Reaction score
Well I''m going to place an order and was looking for a little advice. I want to make a cash set $.05-$20 so I need to come up with the $.05 color. So here is what I'm thinking and want to hear feedback. $.05 Yellow, $.25 Orange, $1 Blue, $5 Red, $20 Black. I know they are not standard color combinations but I really want a blue $1 and feel the need for the orange chip. Yellow and Black are probably two of the best looking chips in the set so wanted to include those. Thoughts/suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Almost Cali colors there. How about a yellow $5 and red nickel?

I agree with you that the yellow and black look great, and I plan to use an orange, too.

I'm going to use some standard colors in my set, though. I like some of them, and it's a lot of labels to apply.

I approve of going for the colors you like, even if I don't want the same ones. :)

I have a tiny bit of concern that the orange and the red may be close on the actual chips.

Also, have you considered a lavender nickel? The $500 chip looks like a good color for a nickel, for some reason, to me.

Using those same five chip colors, I'd go with a Cali color line-up: 25c red, $1 blue, $5 yellow, $20 black. You can use orange for the 5c chip, since there really isn't a 'standard' for that denomination. Orange and red are sufficiently different, imo.

Others have already suggested true Cali colors. That's cool. I say get what YOU want even if it's a true Cali colored set or not.

The OP asked for thoughts, feedback, and suggestions.

Right. If you're undecided, I 2nd the suggestion for the lavender as a 5¢ chip. Yellow and orange next to each other doesn't appeal to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom