Majestic Color's

Forty4

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Well I''m going to place an order and was looking for a little advice. I want to make a cash set $.05-$20 so I need to come up with the $.05 color. So here is what I'm thinking and want to hear feedback. $.05 Yellow, $.25 Orange, $1 Blue, $5 Red, $20 Black. I know they are not standard color combinations but I really want a blue $1 and feel the need for the orange chip. Yellow and Black are probably two of the best looking chips in the set so wanted to include those. Thoughts/suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Almost Cali colors there. How about a yellow $5 and red nickel?

Mental Nomad

Full House
Reaction score
I agree with you that the yellow and black look great, and I plan to use an orange, too.

I'm going to use some standard colors in my set, though. I like some of them, and it's a lot of labels to apply.

I approve of going for the colors you like, even if I don't want the same ones. :)

I have a tiny bit of concern that the orange and the red may be close on the actual chips.

Also, have you considered a lavender nickel? The $500 chip looks like a good color for a nickel, for some reason, to me.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Using those same five chip colors, I'd go with a Cali color line-up: 25c red, $1 blue, $5 yellow, $20 black. You can use orange for the 5c chip, since there really isn't a 'standard' for that denomination. Orange and red are sufficiently different, imo.

KingZilla

Two Pair
Reaction score
Others have already suggested true Cali colors. That's cool. I say get what YOU want even if it's a true Cali colored set or not.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The OP asked for thoughts, feedback, and suggestions.

KingZilla

Two Pair
Reaction score
Right. If you're undecided, I 2nd the suggestion for the lavender as a 5¢ chip. Yellow and orange next to each other doesn't appeal to me.

Top Bottom