Majestic Chips Back In Stock (1 Viewer)

@Apache -
Is it possible to get a different denomination on a chip? I want to order a set but I prefer the pink 25c chip to have the $5000 denomination instead of the brown chip. I will be ordering 600-800 in mixed denominations.
I think you need to contact @Gear as I believe he acquired all the labels from the original run, but those might be long gone.

@Apache -
Is it possible to get a different denomination on a chip? I want to order a set but I prefer the pink 25c chip to have the $5000 denomination instead of the brown chip. I will be ordering 600-800 in mixed denominations. Thank you

@Apache -
Is it possible to get a different denomination on a chip? I want to order a set but I prefer the pink 25c chip to have the $5000 denomination instead of the brown chip. I will be ordering 600-800 in mixed denominations. Thank you

You can order the pink blanks from Apache, or find some used, and I believe @Gear has $5000 labels on hand for 8¢/ea (16¢/chip).

@Apache -
Is it possible to get a different denomination on a chip? I want to order a set but I prefer the pink 25c chip to have the $5000 denomination instead of the brown chip. I will be ordering 600-800 in mixed denominations.

Can always order labels from @Gear I believe they have the ability to print these with no legal issues.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom