Majestic China Clays (1 Viewer)

Got my orange chips from @Apache and ordered $5k denom labels from @ABC Gifts and Awards. The final result is in the picture. I really like this $5k chip much better than the brown. @Gear never responded to my direct message and the website is under construction so I would recommend anyone else needing labels just reach out directly to @ABC Gifts and Awards, Gene was very quick to respond and I received my order within a few business days.

Love the look of the orange majestic. Might go this route as well for my $5,000's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any black scuff marks after a quick warm water and soap bath on these? I've noticed a few, hoping the mineral oil bath, once I get them labeled, will take care of that.

Edit: for reference, black scuff around the 12oclock position on the chip

Attachments

• 15735832989834318988965760580626.jpg
    15735832989834318988965760580626.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 211
You CAN NOT submerge them in mineral oil/water though - the labels will fall off!! ** I learned the hard way, I submerged mine in a bowl for 30 sec to a minute to get 25 chips oiled real quick, ALL labels came off those chips. I used a micro fiber cloth and applied the mineral oil to the cloth - then wipe down each chip, they it soak in for a while, then buff off the rest of the oil. The chips colors pop after this process.

That being said, I did this to half of my chips before my poker night, I simply ran out of time, so my 25 & 100 tournament chips did not get oiled. After the night was over, the oils from the players hands changed the colors drastically, I didn't expect this. Because of this, I will not be fishing the other 800 chips I still need to do - too much work! lol

Good luck!
Just got my Majestics two weeks ago. Submerged them and had zero issues

This post is for anyone trying to make their mind up about purchasing Majestic CCs over the other brands. I recently purchased a tournament set from Apache after obsessing over which brand to buy for nearly a week. I was mostly between Milano and Majestic. I got a sample set of each and at first, there were things I liked better about each. The colors of the Majestics are far more vibrant than the Milano. The feel is very similiar. I prefer the edge spots of the Milano and at first I preferred the inlay stickers of the Milano too. After having them for a few days the Majestic stickers grew on me and I decided I liked them more. The quality control of the Majestic labels is much better than Milano. Some of the Milano labels are printed offset and I don't like how the font size changes for the higher denominations. The Majestic labels are basically uniform with font size and there are no quality issues. I also prefer the sound of the Majestic over Milano, it's more of a deep, dull thud compared to the slightly higher pitch sounds the Milanos make.

Once I received my Majestic tournament set and oiled them all, I'm very happy with my decision. They stack nicely and stick together nicely. A stack of the Milanos actually slides apart and falls over with less bumps of the table than the Majestics. The colors really pop after oiling. The crown mold impressions around the edge of the chip look a lot better than the pattern they use for the Milano mold. IMO, I like everything better about the Majestics except for the edge spots of the Milano. I'm also not a fan of the stock $5k brown, I think I'm gonna order the orange Majestics and relabel them with $5k labels. I just prefer a bright color for the higher denomination chips.

If you're on the fence, I highly recommend Majestic over Milano!
This is an entertaining and informative thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom