Majestic CC pRon (1 Viewer)

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Majestics in Case.jpg

Blue Majestics.jpg

Yellow Majestics.jpg
Only one of these is oiled, can you find which one?

Majestic Red Edges.jpg

Nice set of Majestic CC's. Oiled yellow chip? - bottom row, 9 from the right.

Nice set of Majestic CC's. Oiled yellow chip? - bottom row, 9 from the right.
Correct :cool

Big thanks to @Tripwired for the whites, reds, blues, and some greens from this set, and for making the $10 chip in the set 25 cent fracs. Perfect complement for the rest of the set!

My original take on the Majestics was that I wasn't totally impressed by them. Over time, I grew to really enjoy their nuances and the origin story. Having just participated in the Royal set pre-buy (you might consider them the spiritual successor to the Majestics), I can really appreciate the effort and craftsmanship that goes into the process of creating a set like this.

Your photos and oiling work do the set wonders. Great job. Enjoy them.

My original take on the Majestics was that I wasn't totally impressed by them. Over time, I grew to really enjoy their nuances and the origin story. Having just participated in the Royal set pre-buy (you might consider them the spiritual successor to the Majestics), I can really appreciate the effort and craftsmanship that goes into the process of creating a set like this.

What's the story on the majestics?

What's the story on the majestics?

Also interested in the story on them.

Also interested in the origin story!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom