SOLD Majestic 700 chip China Clay Cash Set (sold by Apache) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

codeman00

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Majestic 700 pc China Clay Cash Set (sold by Apache)

Breakdown as follows:
Blue 25c x 273 (special stock Apache labeled)
White $1 x 176
Red $5 x 201
Green $20 x 51 (special Gear label)
701 chips total (and 4 random singles)

Extra Gear $20 Labels and unpeeled stock Apache $25 labels included. (A few $25 green chips haven't been converted yet)

$250 shipped USPS in the USA.
Racks NOT included.
IMG_0412 - Copy.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
the blues at the front have $25 on them, but the ones in racks have 25c it appears. are all the ones in racks 25c?

the blues at the front have $25 on them, but the ones in racks have 25c it appears. are all the ones in racks 25c?
Thanks. The post has been fixed. I had two blank blues and labeled them quick with 25c label...didn't realize they were the old $25 labels.

Numbers have been updated, etc.

Very interested... I am awaiting a sample set of these chips to come in Saturday. If you still have these after I get a chance to handle the samples, I think you may have a buyer. These seem like they would be a nicer upgrade for a new addict member!

Very interested... I am awaiting a sample set of these chips to come in Saturday. If you still have these after I get a chance to handle the samples, I think you may have a buyer. These seem like they would be a nicer upgrade for a new addict member!
That sounds great. I have a couple of others already interested but they haven't sold them yet. I'll let them know and I'll keep you posted. Note that this set features blue quarters and not the stock salmon color.

That sounds great. I have a couple of others already interested but they haven't sold them yet. I'll let them know and I'll keep you posted. Note that this set features blue quarters and not the stock salmon color.
Thanks @codeman00 ! If I hadn't shelled out more than I care to admit on samples I think I'd scoop these up right now... One of the things that stands out to me is the quarter color... Huge fan of that instead of the salmon. I'll send you a PM too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom