Trade Majestic 1000s for... Majestic 1000s! (Edge spot variance) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKYJJ

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Latest episode of China Clay silliness... I have no idea the chances of anyone being interested in this trade, but thought I'd put it out there.

Would anyone want to trade 3 racks of OLD yellow Majestic $1,000s (Apache China Clay) with the DARK green edge spots for 3 racks of NEW yellow Majestic $1,000s with the BRIGHT green edge spots?

The new green edge spot color matches the $25 chip of the Majestic series (at least it matches the old sample of it, which I doubt has changed much, but could be wrong). The old green edge spot color was a decidedly different darker shade. I've been staring at the OLD chip for years planning to buy them and use them for $10 cash chips (long story but let's not get sidetracked). And so when I finally ordered them and the new version came, with a lighter / brighter green, I was a little put off by it.

So I thought I would take a long shot and see if anyone wants to trade. I know China Clay is not everyone's cup of tea here, but if you know any Majestic users, would you mind tagging them perhaps?

I would pay shipping both ways, because it is my silly color obsessiveness which is being indulged here. I haven't shipped many poker chips so am open to suggestions about how to most affordably do that.

What you get out of it is brighter $1,000 chips, if that's something you're interested in. Who knows, never hurts to ask!

If someone is interested, I can post more pictures of the lot. They are not oiled yet, but this picture shows the color difference.

And if nobody is interested, no biggie, I'll just get used to it :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_1087.jpg
    IMG_1087.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 86
Bump, I guess?

It boggles my mind how active this forum is!

I am getting used to the ones I've got now, so this is the only time I will bump this post. Still willing to do the trade described above if someone wants to and speaks up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom