Maggini's Cardroom Sample Order (2 Viewers)

bump

Hi all -- just pushing this to the top for those of you that haven't sent payment for the sample set yet. I was going to wait until everyone was paid to ship but since it's taking a while, I'll just make a few trips to the post office. I'll do the first set of shipments next week for those of you who have paid.

Thanks!

Ate you sure it's $26.50 int shipping? That seems a little high.

I've had sample sets from the US recently that were cheaper. Will dig out the bubble mailers if I still have them.

Holy Frak. Luckily I'm on the list. Nearly missed....Awesome looking set. Hat's off. Melikey. Let me know, how much I owe you, shipped to Finland. Will pay today.

International padded envelope should be $7.10 to Finland. Some material cost and methinks $10 for shipping should do it.

$26.50 is Small Flat Rate Box fee. I think there is no need to use boxes.

Holy Frak. Luckily I'm on the list. Nearly missed....Awesome looking set. Hat's off. Melikey. Let me know, how much I owe you, shipped to Finland. Will pay today.

International padded envelope should be $7.10 to Finland. Some material cost and methinks $10 for shipping should do it.

This is more along the lines of what I was thinking. Thanks, @Puggy

I've had sample sets from the US recently that were cheaper. Will dig out the bubble mailers if I still have them.

@Dale_Doback, I just sent both these guys Blades samples as a First Class international package using a bubble mailer. The cost was much less than a Small Flat Rate Box, inline with what they're saying. PM me if you want any advice on it.

Same with me - I sent several Suicide Queen sample sets to international destinations in bubble mailers for under $8.00.

Hi,

I was going off rates I saw on USPS' web site.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 186
@Dale_Doback, I just sent both these guys Blades samples as a First Class international package using a bubble mailer. The cost was much less than a Small Flat Rate Box, inline with what they're saying. PM me if you want any advice on it.

Oh ok. I'll look again today and PM you if I don't find it. Thanks!

Is post 60 updated with all the payments so far?

Not yet. Been traveling for work a lot the past few weeks and haven't had a lot of spare time. I'm off now til January 4 now so will have a chance to catch up. There are 5 or 6 payments that I need to update.

Thanks all.

What I did was take a padded mailer loaded with the actual number of chips to the post office and ask how much it was to ship to Finland, etc. Usual cost was $7.10 to 7.54.

New USPS rates as of January 2016 = $6.80 for the padded flat rate envelope (was $5.70), which makes it $21.78 total.

International shipping = $7.24 + a few bucks for supplies so let's call it $10 even. Huge thanks to atomiktoaster for helping me get this straightened out (y) :thumbsup: Total for International = $24.98 shipped.

Also, I didn't look at the chips. I just grabbed a stack of each and packed em up. I remember reading a post about this a few months back so just FYI if anyone was wondering.

1. atomiktoadter - SHIPPED
2. Ben (2 sets) - SHIPPED
3. BGingA - SHIPPED
4. Bivey - SHIPPED
5. catalyzeme - SHIPPED
6. Forty4 - SHIPPED
7. georgiakurt - SHIPPED
8. gopher blue - SHIPPED
9. Jeff- SHIPPED
10. JFCJ - SHIPPED
11. Joe Harris - SHIPPED
12. k9dr - SHIPPED
13. liftapint - SHIPPED
14. Lucky Bee/PatTheCat - SHIPPED
15. manamongkids - SHIPPED
16. ophiuchus_99 - SHIPPED
17. PAZ - SHIPPED
18. Psypher1000 -
19. Puggy (Finland) - SHIPPED
20. Redbelly - SHIPPED
21. RowdyRawhide (2 sets) - SHIPPED
22. Stylin - SHIPPED
23. Toby (Scotland) - SHIPPED
24. Trihonda - SHIPPED

-Mike

Last edited:
Any chance there are samples left? Just saw this, and would LOVE a set to display! Not sure how I missed the OP

So I just went on UPS and tried processing a mock-shipment to Finland. It's giving me a price of $25.25 for the flat-rate padded international envelope...not sure what else to do at this point b/c I don't show anything besides this rate:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-16 at 4.56.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-16 at 4.56.41 PM.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 186
might be best to take the chips to the post office and get them to weigh/check them. sometimes the Australia post website gives weird quotes as well.

What I did was take a padded mailer loaded with the actual number of chips to the post office and ask how much it was to ship to Finland, etc. Usual cost was $7.10 to 7.54.

@Dale_Doback I have received chips very recently from k9dr using this method. It's solid.

Don't want to miss out on your chips, irrespective.

Can I send you the full amount and if it is cheaper in a bubble mailer on the day we can work out the difference afterwards?

I was actually just thinking about these the other day. Looking forward to seeing them.

might be best to take the chips to the post office and get them to weigh/check them. sometimes the Australia post website gives weird quotes as well.

Ok thanks. Let me try that and see what they say.

[QUOTE="Can I send you the full amount and if it is cheaper in a bubble mailer on the day we can work out the difference afterwards? [/QUOTE]

I'll be sure to do it in the next couple of days. I won't be sending another round of shipments before that so just hang onto your payment for now if that's ok and then I'll post as soon as I have an answer.

Thanks!
Mike

Just got these out of the mailbox. Jockey mold may have jumped into 3rd maybe 2nd on the favorite CPC mold list for me. These are awesome! This mold looks and feels like a THC chip, and the colors are splendid. These are awesome chips! Congrats on a beautiful set

Just got these out of the mailbox. Jockey mold may have jumped into 3rd maybe 2nd on the favorite CPC mold list for me. These are awesome! This mold looks and feels like a THC chip, and the colors are splendid. These are awesome chips! Congrats on a beautiful set
Funny to see the BGinGA like below this post. He waxed poetic about this mold on the drive to Ben's house a few months ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom