Maggini's Cardroom Sample Order (1 Viewer)

Wow! These are incredible chips. I am now convinced my own custom set will need shaped inlays. Add my name to the samples request list, please! Hopefully theres enough to spare.

In for a sample set, just in case I overlooked it..... but I probably signed up on CT since I didn't see a post in this thread.

Superb, in for a sample set if not too late. Great work all around.

Thanks for the awesome feedback everybody! I was wondering how you all would receive the new inlay design. I had side b with gold text but the yellow and orange text from the $1/$2 chips didn't stand out enough.

Hats off to J5 for working his magic on these babies.

No problem re: the most-recent sample requests, I have enough, and didn't miss anyone -- I just haven't sent out the recap list yet :) I also need to get over to the post office and price them out. I'll do that in the next couple of weeks or so.

Thanks again.

-Mike

Re confirming my sample order on these (posted on CT)

The new inlay is just fawesome!

Great design, and so glad to see the jockey mold being used. Sweet chips! Would love a sample if possible but don't think I was on the list at CT; if not, no problem.

SHIPPING NOTIFICATION!!

I was emailing David a few weeks ago and it sounded like I wasn't going to get them until December. I got the email and was like wait a minute, can it be? Oh hell yes. Haha.

Stay tuned for sample order pricing. Will try an get it posted by Sunday. Chip delivery/pr0n should be Friday evening.

Amazing looking chips! Can't wait to see the pictures of the actual chips!

Woo hoo. Was supposed to be delivered Friday but got delayed, and our office was closed Sat when they tried to deliver. Was one of the longest weekends ever haha. And I'm busy at work so can't play with em right now :(

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Finally got home and opened em all! God I love these. Here's some quick, non-oiled pr0n :) The inlays for the $1 and $25 chip aren't normally positioned like they were in my mock-up. David reached out to me that they're actually rotated a little. He offered to keep them the way I had em in the mock-up so I did that for the $25 but for the $1, I rotated it per his suggestion. It doesn't like up as good w/the edge spots but it there more room between the text and the edge of the inlay so to me, that'd looked better. Will post more oiled-pr0n when I have time and I will also be posting the pricing for the samples. Thanks all!

Attachments

• IMG_4875.JPG
    IMG_4875.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_4876.JPG
    IMG_4876.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_4877.JPG
    IMG_4877.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_4878.JPG
    IMG_4878.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_4880.JPG
    IMG_4880.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_4881.JPG
    IMG_4881.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_4882.JPG
    IMG_4882.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_4883.JPG
    IMG_4883.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_4884.JPG
    IMG_4884.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_4888.JPG
    IMG_4888.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_4889.JPG
    IMG_4889.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_4890.JPG
    IMG_4890.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_4891.JPG
    IMG_4891.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_4892.JPG
    IMG_4892.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 244
Awesome! The hub inlay on the $2s is sweet. (y) :thumbsup:

They look great! Somebody shout if I don't find the sample thread in the first hour.

EDIT: This is the sample set thread... whoops!

Last edited:
Beautiful! Where at in Chicago? And most importantly when do I get to play with them??

Those look fantastic!! I don't remember what the draft looked like but each inlay goes great with the spots and how the line up is a work of art.

Just wanted to say congrats on a wonderful set! GREAT inlays, and great work pulling off a set on the jockey mold (one I generally find unbearable, but you pulled it off extremely well)!

Hi all,

Finished oiling the $1s, $2s and $25s...now starts the long process of the $5s lol. I'm also working on a $100 chip with DG Peacock as the base.

Ok so here's the sample list. I think I have everyone covered but let me know if I've missed anyone. I put the list in alpha order so it should be easy to find yourself on the list or see if you're missing.

Also, for those of you in IL, I'm happy to meet you somewhere half way between us. I'm at Addison and Harlem (basically Oak Park/Elmwood Park-ish. That way you can save on the shipping $ and you can just pay me cash if you want.

For everyone else, you can send me payments via PayPal or Chase QuickPay. Shoot me a message with how you wanna pay, along with your shipping info and I'll send over the email address that you need to send it to.

U.S. - $14.98 + $6.10 shipping = $21.08
Canada - $14.98 + $21.95 shipping = $36.93
All other Countries - $14.98 + $26.50 shipping = $41.48

1. atomiktoadter - PAID
2. Ben (2 sets) - PAID
3. BGingA - PAID
4. Bivey- PAID
5. catalyzeme
6. CHP TD
7. courage
8. Forty4 - PAID
9. georgiakurt - PAID
10. Jeff
11. JFCJ - PAID
12. Joe Harris
13. k9dr - PAID
14. liftapint
15. Lucky Bee - CT - PAID
16. manamongkids
17. ophiuchus
18. PAZ - PAID
19. Puggy
20. Redbelly - PAID
21. Ronoh
22. RowdyRawhide (2 sets) - PAID
23. Socraticd
24. Toby
25. 12thMan

Thanks all and Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom