Maggini's Cardroom Sample Order (2 Viewers)

My sample set arrived today at work at 3:09 p.m. Unfortunately, I left work at 2:35 p.m.

If you are a TH&C fan, the jockey mold is the nutz. I may have to run back to work tonight....

Got mine today. Totally awesome!

@Dale_Doback, maybe you could make the Windy City Blowout in July this year and give some of us a chance to play with these beauties... :D

My sample set arrived today at work at 3:09 p.m. Unfortunately, I left work at 2:35 p.m.

If you are a TH&C fan, the jockey mold is the nutz. I may have to run back to work tonight....
You better run, these have me moderately rethinking the H mold for my hereford clubs. It truly is a wonderful mold that I will use at some point.

After all this posts I can't wait to see a "shipped" behind my name (Lucky Bee).
I want them now. :)

Glad ya'llz like em. (y) :thumbsup: I'll try and make the WCB in July...as long as I'm not traveling for work, I should be able to.

@bivey: tracked your shipment. It says it left the sort facility in Spokane at 4:14am today so should be there tomorrow if they don't make a late delivery today :)

@PatTheCat: I'll be heading to the post office for sure on Saturday to see what pricing they give me :)

Got them today, thank you...they're great!

@bivey: tracked your shipment. It says it left the sort facility in Spokane at 4:14am today so should be there tomorrow if they don't make a late delivery today :)

That was very kind of you to check on the tracking. Got the samples when I got home from work. I'm really stoked about how these came out. The jockey mold is really something. Amazing chips!

I can't get over how much I'm enjoying these samples. The way the inlay on the $1 perfectly blends into the chip is amazing. The subtle color accents on the inlays that match the base color is great as well. Loving them, I'm very impressed with all involved, great job!

I can't get over how much I'm enjoying these samples. The way the inlay on the $1 perfectly blends into the chip is amazing. The subtle color accents on the inlays that match the base color is great as well. Loving them, I'm very impressed with all involved, great job!

Thanks a lot! I love em.

Working on my custom poker table now and then I'll be hosting cash games late Feb/early March.

P.S. Hope this is ok for me to say, if not let me know and I'll renove it but for anyone local to the Chicago area, I found an awesome guy that builds them and they're reasonably priced...I'll be sure to add pics to this thread when I pick up the table next month!

FRAK! Got my samples today. Thank you so very much @Dale_Doback
These are awesome chips. Love the colors, they so pop.
My first touch with jockey mold chips. Now it is clear, that IF I go CC tourney, they will be / must be / need be in jockey mold.
The first thought what came into my mind, when I opened the envelope was "cigar & snifter".
Congratulations, well done Sir :)

Just came back from customs. Very cool chips.
The jockey mold handles magginificient ;).
Great chips, congrats to such a nice set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom