'Made in the USA' Custom Ceramic Options (2 Viewers)

RoadRash

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I don't visit the poker chip forums a whole lot since ChipTalk disappeared (and since I haven't played weekly poker in more than a few moons). I get a bug up my butt every now and then and mosey on through here to see what's new. I'm actually surprised the poker chip community is still going. Good on you guys.

Now my question:

Is there only one USA provider of custom ceramics in 2023 (ABC/BR Pro)?

It was once upon a time, but I remember there being 4 or 5 of them. I ran through the threads and couldn't find any solid answers, so I figured I'd ask.

Thanks

I believe CPC offers dye sub ceramics. I've heard more that once that they subcontract those out to SunFly in China but idk if that's ever been confirmed. I'll add that I am more than happy with my SunFly customs.

I believe CPC offers dye sub ceramics. I've heard more that once that they subcontract those out to SunFly in China but idk if that's ever been confirmed. I'll add that I am more than happy with my SunFly customs.
I am quite familiar with the quality of Sun Fly. I used to run a custom poker chip business and I've had no issues whatsoever with my Sun Fly customs, but I'd like to have a quality USA-Made option. ABC was always my top-tier option for customers and it also happened to be a USA-made product. If my clients had the budget, I always went with ABC because the blanks were brighter white (colors reproduced better), the graphics were crisp and the chip's texture/finish was preferred. Sometimes I get emails from folks who know that I used to do this and they want a USA-made product. I have to tell them that I can't do it in the USA. They eventually go with SunFly to get it done and are always completely satisfied. They just wish it was made here. I'd love to work with ABC again if they would, but I think that ship has sailed for me. I just figured I'd check again while I was thinking about it to see if anything has changed.

I'll contact CPC though and ask them about their ceramics. If they are contracting them out, I'll just avoid the markup and go direct.

Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom