M&Ms (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
MISSING!!!

Cherry Cordial M&Ms (Not to be confused with Cherry M&Ms)

Can't seem to find this in my area this year. If you see these can you pick up some for me please. I refuse to pay $15+ per bag on eBay and from Amazon sellers. Normally they around $3- $4 per bag. Found at CVS, Walgreens, Rite-Aids, Target, etc.

mm.jpg

I'll take as many bags you can fit in a medium flat rate box.

Thanks!

Will be at Walgreen's tomorrow morning. Will check and send you as many bags as they have above two. :D

10 bags total will do. Thx all.

Just got back from Walgreens. They had 14 (fourteen! count 'em!) different kinds of M&Ms, not including package size differences -- but zero Cordial Cherry M&Ms, in any size. Sorry, dude.

i did pick up a bag of Mega M&M's plus a box of Cherry Cordials, though. I'll be thinking about you this afternoon as I multi-snack my way through them. :cool:

Stopping at the Vegas Trader Joe's in a while. If they have them I will grab them.

No dice at the grocery store today. I have to go to lowe's tomorrow so I will stop off at a couple other places on the way.

I looked today for you tommy but came up empty. I did find candy apple MnMs so I bought them. To be honest I can't taste a difference between them and regular MnMs.

Side note, I think I seen mint MnMs the other day. Now those sound good. When I was a kid they has Royals and they were mint MnMs more or less and they were awesome. Anyone remember those?

Ugh, love me some M&M's but these........not so sure. Must be a US thing like Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper.

Thank everyone for looking. Maybe next year!

Yeah, nothing sold by Amazon, just Amazon sellers at 4-5 times the price. I was reading something earlier that said they may have changed the name of them.

Wild Cherry --> Cherry Cordial --> Cherry

But I'm not sure that is the case because I read the opposite that said they are not the same. I think my local Walgreen's has Cherry so I will have to get over there and pick up a bag.

I should be able to check a couple of other places tomorrow afternoon.

Ugh, love me some M&M's but these........not so sure. Must be a US thing like Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper.

Fuck, no cherry coke or dr pepper down under? Bummer.

Tommy I checked both Walgreens near my office and the local Shoprite and no cherry cordial version at any of them... :(

Tommy I checked both Walgreens near my office and the local Shoprite and no cherry cordial version at any of them... :(

Both companies tried to get then off the ground without success. Even Vanilla Coke/Diet Vanilla Coke has limited success although I can drink it by the bucket.

We seem to prefer stuff like:

pods_zpsbf9b71ff.jpg

cks_zpsd266f0bf.jpg

Pas_zpsa12ef3f8.jpg

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Sorry, I almost forgot:

Did someone drop a bag of these somewhere:

mars-mmspine1_zps969efc84.jpg

Apparently this flavor is exclusive to Australia.

Last edited:
I would like to try those Pineapple M&Ms. :)

My wife is addicted to ALL THINGS Dr Pepper. The drink, bubble gum, licorice you name it. Luckily we have a specialty lolly shop close by that sells it all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom