Lurker no longer (2 Viewers)

Jasap47

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hello everyone, as the thread title states decided to stop lurking and become official member of PCF!! Been meaning to post my custom set i got about a month ago, here goes dont be too cruel:
20200918_174137.jpg
20200918_180208.jpg
20200918_180013.jpg
20200918_174945.jpg
20200918_175207.jpg
20200918_180424.jpg
20200918_175421.jpg
20201006_180841.jpg

Welcome (to posting)! Great looking set, congrats!

Nice chips! The street I live on is Fox Run. Very nice!

“Don’t be too cruel”? What’s there to be cruel about? Those are amazing!

Welcome to PCF!

Unless i get much richer friends I doubt ill ever get the 100s in play, much less the 500s lol. It was more to be a completionist than anything else. The other sets I owned or still own i would buy some then they would go out of production. I figured id get everything in one shot, maybe only need an add on in future.

Stakes are usually 25/50 cent hold em with some 1/5 spread limit stud for a change up. Just actually got them in play last night I was big winner up a whopping 49 dollars! We just play mostly for fun and to socialize, nothing wrong with that! Shooting for a couple more people next time, but everyone liked the chips.

Welcome and nice chippies! Nothing to be ashamed of here - you won't a nicer bunch of vagabonds anywhere else on t'interwebs :)

Thanks for the compliments, as well as David from CPC, and p5woody who helped with inlay design! allforcharity, its not the start of chipping journey technically, ive owned inplay clays(sold to someone on this forum i believe), and still own veneratis and china clay pharaohs. Of course those chips pale next to CPC quality, much less paulsons. I already mocked up another much smaller scrown set lol. The sickness is real!

Hello and welcome! My my, pr0n with the introduction? As my wife tells me all the time, "you've found your people"

Also, thanks for using DG Tiger as your five. I've been wondering if that would look good, and it does!

Beakertwang, if you mean the base color on the 5, its not dayglo tiger. Its mandarin red, the edge spot on the $25 is dayglo tiger, if u want comparison check the last pick you can note the difference there. Once again everyone thanks for making me feel welcome, this place is gotta be one of the most non toxic forums ive ever seen!:tup:

Welcome to posting! Beautiful customs, congratulations and thanks for sharing!

davislane, ty for compliments! Colors are as follows: 25cents base dark blue/ dayglo pink spot, $1 white base/ retro red/ retro blue spot, $ 5 mandarin red base/ retro green, saturn yellow, blurple spot, $25 green base/ black/ dayglo tiger spot, $100 black base /purple /white /dayglo orange spot, $500 blurple base/ dayglo yellow/ gray spot.

davislane, ty for compliments! Colors are as follows: 25cents base dark blue/ dayglo pink spot, $1 white base/ retro red/ retro blue spot, $ 5 mandarin red base/ retro green, saturn yellow, blurple spot, $25 green base/ black/ dayglo tiger spot, $100 black base /purple /white /dayglo orange spot, $500 blurple base/ dayglo yellow/ gray spot.
hopefully they 25c arent on the table at the same time as the $100 because from the photos you shared there might be some dirty stack issues.

Have you got any pics of dirty stacks?

Unlikely to have both in play, like ever but live the dayglo pink really stands out, the white on the hundo is bright enough to see from a fair distance imo.
20201125_002529.jpg
20201125_002719.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom