Lurked for a while, but I have decided to start posting (1 Viewer)

Mitchell89

Pair
Reaction score
Hello Poker Chip Forum,

I joined a few years ago when I was buying a CPC custom cash game set. I ended up going for 900 39mm chips in denoms from £1-$100 and also 200 43mm chips in denoms £1k to £25k. The biggest chip that has been in play is the £1k, but i thought i might as well get the higher values too as there was a minimum.

Unfortunately my friend who i ran the game with has gone completely off the grid with the chips in his house, so I am trying to cobble together another set of my own.

Mitchell

Welcome. I am sorry to hear that your chips have gone MIA. Let's hope they resurface soon!
If you have any old pictures of your chip set it may be helpful for members here who surf the webs for purchases, in case they come up for sale some where. We can report them stolen through the seller (eBay, Amazon, craigslist, offerup, Facebook, etc.)

Hello and welcome to posting!

Sorry about your chip circumstance. If I can be of any assistance in getting a useable set shipped to you in the UK at a reasonable price, please let me know.

Welcome. I am sorry to hear that your chips have gone MIA. Let's hope they resurface soon!
If you have any old pictures of your chip set it may be helpful for members here who surf the webs for purchases, in case they come up for sale some where. We can report them stolen through the seller (eBay, Amazon, craigslist, offerup, Facebook, etc.)

Oh there is no chance they have been stolen or will be sold. He has just had a few big family issues that would be tough on anyone and I can’t really blame him too much if he wants to take a break from his friends in the poker world.

These are the custom set I had made. I can't find any actual photos but here are the mockups.

The only thing that didn't really work is the £1 and £25 as they ended up coming out quite similar. I should have done a blue £1.

Attachments

• 51280[4886] (2).png
    51280[4886] (2).png
    249.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 51281[4884] (2).png
    51281[4884] (2).png
    284.4 KB · Views: 80

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom