Lucy Dog CPCs on the Small Crown mold (1 Viewer)

Leonard

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Some pics have been posted earlier, but the more PrOn, the better.

When the scrown mold became available, I wanted to get a new set of chips that I absolutely DID NOT need. I already have two sets of Lucky Dog chips with greyhound artwork on them:

When I ordered these new chips, I was particularly unhappy with the Paulson Lucky Dog hotstamps because many of the chips were warped. Since then, I have done lots of chip clamping and baking and reduced the issue by around 90%. Not perfect, but much improved.

I was looking for an old-school design, without fancy edge spots or especially bright colors, in keeping with the small crown ex-TRKing mold. @Toby did the design work and I'm very pleased.

Those are bang on the money as far as I’m concerned. You must be delighted with every aspect, mold/spots/colours/inlay.

10/10.

This set (and health) is all that's needed for a happy life, man! Congrats! :)
You don't need anything else; you could actually sell all of your other sets:D

Fantastic set, Leonard. You must be thrilled!

Re needs: You must have felt the need to create something beautiful and unique. Quite admirable, actually.

Nice work by everyone involved!

The quarter and five are my favorite.

They are all very nice though.

The more I look at it, the more I really like it. When you look at the inlay you feel happy. It’s a very uplifting set of chips.

I really love your retro spots and progression, @Leonard!

The classy retro-style sets don't get enough love imo. The Signal and Rising Sun etc sets are great!

You nailed the old skool chips look! It's refreshing to see a few folk exercising restraint with CPC spot and palette use! Top job!

Love these chips. As @Changster said, there’s just something fun about them. Inlays are great, although what else can one expect from a @Toby design, amirite? I sure know who I’ll be contacting when it comes time for my own CPC set.

We are down to one. She is 13 with an average lifespan of under 12 years for greyhounds. Moving pretty slowly these days.

View attachment 285897

Poor Millie's luck ran out. She abruptly declined this week and we had to have her put down. We are now dogless for the first time in 25 years and without a greyhound for the first time in 15. Not sure how long that will last, but just the two cats for now. I looked at some old pics of Millie (and Stella, also gone), and I'm amazed at how much of her black had gone to grey:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom