Lucky Dragons love (1 Viewer)

Wils

Flush
Reaction score
Hi all. Just bought a small set of Lucky Dragons. My only issue (which doesn't matter as I don't have any thanks to the small size of the set lol) has always been that the 5000 chip looks far too close to the 1000 chip (pale yellow/green v lemony yellow), and I cannot understand how that got through the design stage. Anyway...

Let's say I decide to increase the set in the future but I don't want the stock 5k chip for the reasons stated. Has anyone here had dealings with Sun-Fly for *very small* runs of alternative denomination chips? All I would want is literally 20 chips with their original denomination switched to 5000.

I thought I'd ask you guys first as Sun-Fly will probably just laugh in my face.

EDIT: I realise there's a non-denominated (orange) chip but that looks a little too like the pinky 500. One or two regulars have bad eyesight and I think they'd have issues telling them apart.

Attachments

• 20221102_131221.jpg
    20221102_131221.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Note for the record that I have never done business with Sun-Fly so I can't guarantee this, but it makes sense so here goes .....

I was in a similar situation with my desires with a stock design from BRPro. I loved the Valentino chips, but didn't care for some of the colors. That was when I found out they had a "semi custom" option. It is more expensive, but it let me change the colors and the wording on the chips. I am very happy with the result

The moral of the story here, well, Sun-Fly is a business. No matter how much you want their chips, they want your money more. With how ceramics are made, it would be foolish not to have a semi custom option. That option will be more expensive when compared to normal stock options, but if it is what you want they will accommodate you.

Hi all. Just bought a small set of Lucky Dragons. My only issue (which doesn't matter as I don't have any thanks to the small size of the set lol) has always been that the 5000 chip looks far too close to the 1000 chip (pale yellow/green v lemony yellow), and I cannot understand how that got through the design stage. Anyway...

Let's say I decide to increase the set in the future but I don't want the stock 5k chip for the reasons stated. Has anyone here had dealings with Sun-Fly for *very small* runs of alternative denomination chips? All I would want is literally 20 chips with their original denomination switched to 5000.

I thought I'd ask you guys first as Sun-Fly will probably just laugh in my face.

EDIT: I realise there's a non-denominated (orange) chip but that looks a little too like the pinky 500. One or two regulars have bad eyesight and I think they'd have issues telling them apart.

Gratz.

I like the way the denoms are printed on the rolling edge for these. Though as tabletalker mentioned, I'd probably opt for different colors if I was wanting a set of these.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom