Lucky Derby $5's. Are there lots? Alternatives? (1 Viewer)

Coyotesetter

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I am putting a set together and wanted to use Lucky Derby 5's. Inhave ahad a wanted add up for a couple weeks with no luck, and then it occured to me that there might not be that many kicking around. Does anyone know if there are a bunch out there circulating in the PCF world? Am I better to look for another THC chip in a similar colour that is more readily available? Should I just be patient and let them come to me?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jody

Attachments

• 20191110_103827.jpg
    20191110_103827.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 69
A quick search through the Classifieds shows a number of racks have been turned into frac's for other sets and there were some 'for sale' ads from time-to-time.

You can try bumping your Wanted ad and including a price you'd be willing to pay for them - based on what they may have sold for in the past, you may need to pay a premium if you really want them.

Other than that it may be just timing - someone who has them seeing your ad and if they don't log in that often, could be up to luck.

Aaron

A quick search through the Classifieds shows a number of racks have been turned into frac's for other sets and there were some 'for sale' ads from time-to-time.

You can try bumping your Wanted ad and including a price you'd be willing to pay for them - based on what they may have sold for in the past, you may need to pay a premium if you really want them.

Other than that it may be just timing - someone who has them seeing your ad and if they don't log in that often, could be up to luck.

Aaron
Wait...there are people that "don't log in that often"?!?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom