Lucky Buddha tournament set (thoughts/help/design) CPC (1 Viewer)

JoeBGo

Flush
Reaction score
Thinking about starting to put the funds together to order a tournament set from CPC.

I'd prefer to keep the base colors weighted and all chips 3DS316+ spot pattern

T100 base tournament T100 - T25000

Here's where I'm at now...but I'm not sure I love the colors? (never mind the inlay it's just a place holder for now)

So, thoughts? Help? Ideas? Color changes? Suggestions?

LBT.png

Here's a remix of T100-T5000, not giving preference to weighted colors. I'm just not sure where to go with the T25000? Maybe I don't even need it?

LBT2.png

Here's a remix of T100-T5000, not giving preference to weighted colors. I'm just not sure where to go with the T25000? Maybe I don't even need it?

View attachment 940734
Depends. For single table T30,000, not needed. For T40,000 or T30,000 with rebuy, yes, but just a few to color-up the T1000.

For 2 tables T30,000 freezeout you'll need it go color-up the T1000.

I did a similar tournament set recently. For the T25,000 I ordered a plaque.

And another…I feel like the right answer is somewhere in all these..
571DDF7B-BF3E-4B7F-9CB6-753BC3D6E5B0.png

I feel like you need to have a common colour through the chipset like the cash set.

Or you could argue that each chip has a yellow/orange tone on it. :cool
I guess my only counter argument would be that with a same edge spot tournament set, there shouldn’t be any repeated colors to avoid dirty stack issues?

Ordered/just received another color sample set from CPC....this is where I'm at?

LBT5.png

I think you are very close. I like the the color combos for each chip. The color progression throughout seems solid. I did like the gray hundo tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom