Found Lucky 21 $100 chip - Only One! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdCage

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Hopefully, someone can release one, nice condition Lucky 21 $100 chip.

I'd also prefer it shipped as a letter with a stamp -- I've successfully shipped this way with up to two chips several times. Thanks!

1589548367951.png

Go get 'em! Link
Indeed. OCD backstory. I just received a barrel from Apache. One chip of the 20 was gouged well beyond a fleabite. I don't think requesting a replacement chip would be well received by the vendor and I don't want to spend another $8 for one chip ($2 chip plus $6 minimum shipping). So here I am, looking for one, good chip. (That will likely never see felt!!!)

I was going to post the same thing, that Apache has barrels and samples available. If you already got a barrel there it might be worth shooting them a picture. It wouldn't cost them much to keep a customer happy and worst case scenario you are in the same boat you are in right now!

Indeed. OCD backstory. I just received a barrel from Apache. One chip of the 20 was gouged well beyond a fleabite. I don't think requesting a replacement chip would be well received by the vendor and I don't want to spend another $8 for one chip ($2 chip plus $6 minimum shipping). So here I am, looking for one, good chip. (That will likely never see felt!!!)

If you ever receive anything damaged from my company let me know. It is hard for me to inspect every chip I ship. Send me an email and I will send out a replacement chip.

Thanks for the helpful comments and to Apache for fulfillment via a replacement chip.

Just so I’m not memorialized as overly OCD, this is for my “grail” set (pic attached). All other chips received from vendor across multiple purchases have been as expected for all three of my sets (grail, worn Paulson & Dunes CC).
B2BF4930-0978-4E8F-BE58-69A6CDC3478F.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom