SOLD Lowered Prices! Paulson, Chipco, Hotstamps, Pharoahs (Milling Available!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chkmte

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
chip_lot.png

EDIT: Photo updated at 19:46 on 01/28 to reflect current availability.

milling.jpg

EDIT: Photo of milling added at 16:00 on 12/27.

---

This lot is being offered for a limited time. If unsold, most will be milled and turned into a custom lot.

Colors (and descriptions) are to the best of my ability and may not be the official color name as found on Paulson samples. Pricing has been calculated based on condition of the chips, not color or availability. I've tried to be conservative in my opinion/estimation of each chips condition.

All domestic (US) shipping will be $4 + $0.04/chip; international shipping available at actual cost. Hotstamp milling is available (for these chips) at $0.20/chip. Please send all payments via Paypal - - - > mail.timbuckles@gmail.com

--- --- ---

LOT A : $35.00 LOWERED PRICE!

(100) Chipco Hooters (Renton, WA) in VG condition. Both sides include the Hooters logo with an owl (as pictured).

LOT B : $15.00 LOWERED PRICE!
(25) Even Stevens in NM condition. Both sides include the Even Stevens logo (as pictured).

LOT C : $29.40 SOLD
(49) White hotstamps in VG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with the One-on-One cart logo, Reverse is hotstamped $50.00. This color pairs well with Lot D.

LOT D : $31.80 SOLD
(53) White hotstamps in VG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with the initials FC. Reverse is hotstamped $0.10. This color pairs well with Lot C.

LOT E : $35.00 SOLD
(100) White hotstamps in AVG condition. Both sides are hotstamped with Roulette C (as pictured).

LOT F : $30.00 SOLD
(74) Off-White hotstamps in VG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with the initials SCC. Reverse is hotstamped $0.50. This color pairs well with Lot G.

LOT G : $20.00 SOLD
(51) Off-White hotstamps in VG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with the initials PA.Reverse is hotstamped $5.00. This color pairs well with Lot F.

LOT H : $1.00/each LOWERED PRICE AGAIN!
(225) Yellow HACIENDA hotstamps (on diamond mold) in AVG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with Trade Check 50 cents. Reverse is hotstamped 50 cents. These chips are selling on eBay for $7+/each.

LOT I : $40.00 SOLD!
(84) Yellow hotstamps in VG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with the initials LH. Reverse is hotstamped $10.00. This color pairs well with Lot J and/or K.

LOT J : $1.80 SOLD
(3) Yellow hotstamps in VG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with the initials SCC. Reverse is hotstamped $10.00. This color pairs well with Lot I and/or K.

LOT K : $40.00 LOWERED PRICE!
(103) Yellow hotstamps in VG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with the American Legion logo. Reverse is hotstamped 75. This color pairs well with Lot I and/or J.

LOT L : $64.50 SOLD
(129) Orange hotstamps in G condition. Both sides are hotstamped with Roulette A (as pictured).

LOT M : $50.00 SOLD
(99) Orange hotstamps in G condition. Both sides are hotstamped with Roulette B (as pictured). This color pairs well with Lot N and/or O.

LOT N : $50.00 SOLD
(100) Orange hotstamps in G condition. Both sides are hotstamped with Roulette C (as pictured). This color pairs well with Lot M and/or O.

LOT O :
$50.00 SOLD
(100) Orange hotstamps in G condition. Both sides are hotstamped with Roulette 7 (as pictured). This color pairs well with Lot M and/or N.

LOT P : $24.80 SOLD
(62) Hot Pink hotstamps in AVG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with the initials GS. Reverse is hotstamped 50.

LOT Q : $11.60 SOLD
(29) Light Pink hotstamps in AVG condition. Both sides are hotstamped with Roulette A (as pictured).

LOT R : $19.60 SOLD
(49) Fuscia hotstamps in AVG condition. Both sides are hotstamped with Roulette A (as pictured).

LOT S : $1.00/each LOWERED PRICE AGAIN!
(28) Mint Green HACIENDA hotstamps (on diamond mold) in AVG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with Trade Check 50 cents. Reverse is hotstamped 50 cents. Similar chips are selling on eBay for $7+/each.

LOT T : $42.00 SOLD
(70) Lime Green hotstamps in VG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with the initials SCC. Reverse is hotstamped $25.00.

LOT U : $200.00
(100) Green NCV Paulson Pharoahs on the newer "Suit" mold in M condition. Both sides display the Pharoah logo (as pictured).

LOT V : $20.00 SOLD
(52) Dark Blue hotstamps in VG condition. Both sides are hotstamped with the initials SBR (as pictured).

LOT W : $17.40 SOLD
(29) Med Blue hotstamps in VG condition. Both sides are hotstamped with the initials RAB (as pictured). This color pairs well with Lot X and/or Y.

LOT X : $19.80 SOLD
(33) Med Blue hotstamps in VG condition. Both sides are hotstamped with the initials DSY (as pictured). This color pairs well with Lot W and/or Y.

LOT Y : $18.60 SOLD
(31) Med Blue hotstamps in VG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with the initials CG. Reverse is hotstamped $10.00. This color pairs well with Lot W and/or X.

LOT Z : $80.00 LOWERED PRICE!
(103) Light Blue hotstamps in NM/VVG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with the initials SCC. Reverse is hotstamped $1.00.

LOT AA : $180.00 SOLD
(200) Baby Blue hotstamps in VVG condition. Both sides are hotstamped with a Dealer School mark (as pictured).

LOT AB : $40.00 SOLD
(100) Gray hotstamps in AVG condition. Both sides are hotstamped with Roulette A (as pictured). This color pairs well with Lot AC.

LOT AC : $20.00 LOWERED PRICE!
(40) Grey hotstamps in VG condition. Both sides are hotstamped DSY (as pictured). This color pairs well with LOT AB.

LOT AD : $40.00 SOLD
(99) Chocolate Brown hotstamps in VG condition. Both sides are hotstamped Roulette A (as pictured).

LOT AE : UNAVAILABLE
(x) Black/Dark Gray* hotstamps in VG condition. Both sides are hotstamped with the initials GS. *Shading varies.

LOT AF : SOLD
(250) Cherry Red hotstamps in NM/VVG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with the initials SCC. Reverse is hotstamped $5.00. This color pairs well with Lot AG.

LOT AG : $40.00 LOWERED PRICE AGAIN!
(95) Cherry Red hotstamps in NM/VVG condition but less than a dozen have slight warping. Obverse is hotstamped with the initials VS. Reverse is hotstamped $5.00. This color pairs well with Lot AF.

LOT AH : $50.00 SOLD
(100) Red ASM Squared-Circle hotstamps in VG condition. Obverse is hotstamped with the initials RHT. Reverse is hotstamped $0.50. I'm unsure if these can/should be milled.

LOT AI : SOLD
(326) Nugget Hotstamp Lot in G condition.

Last edited:
Edit: Lot Z is available.

Last edited:
Do you have any examples of chips that you've already milled?

I'm interested in a lot or two but if someone beats me to it in the next day or so then so be it, GLWS!

I'd like the following lots:
LOT L : $64.50 (129) Orange - Roulette A (BTW, I think the paulson color name for these is Arc Yellow)
LOT P : $24.80 (62) Hot Pink - GS/50
LOT Q : $11.60 (29) Light Pink - Roulette A
LOT R : $19.60 (49) Fuscia - Roulette A
LOT AB : $40.00 (100) Gray - Roulette A
LOT AH : $50.00 (100) Red ASM Squared-Circle - RHT/0/50

I'll take them regardless, but I'm also first curious to see any example pictures of how the hotstamp milling on the Paulsons looks.

I also have 125 Par-a-Dice $25s (clean, avg/good condition) that I'd trade.

(edited to add quantities & description to lots)

Well there goes my need for photos, AW picked up the ones I was interested in. The rest shouldn't last long!

I'm still kind of curious to see your results, but don't do it on my account anymore ;)

I'd like the following lots:
LOT L : $64.50 (129) Orange - Roulette A (BTW, I think the paulson color name for these is Arc Yellow)
LOT P : $24.80 (62) Hot Pink - GS/50
LOT Q : $11.60 (29) Light Pink - Roulette A
LOT R : $19.60 (49) Fuscia - Roulette A
LOT AB : $40.00 (100) Gray - Roulette A
LOT AH : $50.00 (100) Red ASM Squared-Circle - RHT/0/50

I'll take them regardless, but I'm also first curious to see any example pictures of how the hotstamp milling on the Paulsons looks.

I also have 125 Par-a-Dice $25s (clean, avg/good condition) that I'd trade.

(edited to add quantities & description to lots)
Will you need these milled or no? I'm unsure about milling the ASM's but can try if you'd like. I will try to get some photos together of my milling - but it will likely be tonight.

Thanks,
Tim

Will you need these milled or no? I'm unsure about milling the ASM's but can try if you'd like. I will try to get some photos together of my milling - but it will likely be tonight.

Thanks,
Tim
Thanks. I'm only curious for milling on some of the Paulsons. I don't want the ASMs milled.

Do offer milling as a service if I find some chips in the future? How much per chip?
I'm not necessarily looking to enter the milling business, but may be able to help you out. That being said, I'm certainly more comfortable milling my own chips or those which I sell as I can take them back if the buyer is unhappy. I think $0.20/chip is about right but I may have to bump that slightly as I'm going to also run them through the Ultrasonic Cleaner afterwards.

Tim

Lot Y & AF sold. Photo updated. Z still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom