SOLD Price reduced Grand Vic primaries by the rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chbyfngr

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   1
Grans Victoria primaries all cleaned. I prefer to sell the set as a whole and will give that a week. Now $1750 was $1800+shipping for the whole set a, major discount over the split prices below. I think these prices are a bit below market right now but I'm trying to get funds together for customs. Please see my low price Horseshoe primaries too. Feel free to start calling dibs below.

This pricing is only if split see full set discount above!
300 $1 $95/rack
400 $5 $85/rack
340 $25 $75/rack
280 $100 $300/rack
100 $500 $375/rack

IMG_0834.JPG
IMG_0835.JPG
IMG_0836.JPG

Last edited:
If split I need 2 racks of $1 chips and one rack of $5 (might be interested in 2 racks)

I can't either I thought these would last a day or two. A fully playable set for cash and tournaments for under $2k?

A couple years ago, I probably snap these up in an instant. (Both my chip shelves and budget are under strain.) With the huge volume of chip sales over the past couple years, Horseshoe sales, group buys, people getting custom sets, etc. some buyers seemed to be tapped out. Maybe the sellers market will turn around after @justsomedude 's group buy paper boxes get made and shipped, and people suddenly have hundreds of empty boxes to fill. ;)

Any new chippers should consider picking these up. Sets like these with multiple racks of $100s and a full rack of $500s don't come around too often.

I think everyone just need to go open new credit cards so they can buy more chips! I know there is just a lot to good stuff getting sold lately but I think someone will pick these up eventually.

Grans Victoria primaries all cleaned. I prefer to sell the set as a whole and will give that a week. $1800+shipping for the whole set a, major discount over the split prices below. I think these prices are a bit below market right now but I'm trying to get funds together for customs. Please see my low price Horseshoe primaries too. Feel free to start calling dibs below.

This pricing is only if split see full set discount above!
300 $1 $95/rack
400 $5 $85/rack
340 $25 $75/rack
280 $100 $300/rack
100 $500 $375/rack

View attachment 104861 View attachment 104862 View attachment 104863
A rack equals 100 pcs? Pls let me know. Im interested

I have some request for splits but won't unless all accounted for. Please post here if you want some @behrguitar has first dibs on some of the $1's and $5's. I will knock $50 off full set until we have split accounted for. Price now $1750!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom