Traded Lots of HSI - Chips to Trade - would also consider $ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHB

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Between the first Sale - Today's Sale - partnership purchases - several trades - I have several lots of HSI - chips to trade - or sell. See Picture for pictures of what I have - the photos are stock -the prices listed are what these chips sold for from TCR - They are not "sale" prices" ... all the chips are just as shipped by TCR.
  • 25¢ - Secondary Fracs - 2 Racks
  • $1 - A1 -- 2 racks
  • $5 New Primary -- 260 chips
  • $25 New Primary -- 1 rack
  • $100 - Secondary -- 120 Chips
  • $500 - Secondary -- 80 chips
  • $1,000 - New Primary 20 chips
HSI Chips that I am looking for:
  1. $25,000 (from Sample Sets)
  2. $5,000 - Secondary
  3. $1,000 - Secondary
  4. $500 - Primary
  5. $100 - Primary
  6. $5 - Secondary
  7. $1 - Secondary
Also would trade for Jacks New $5 - HS-Cleveland secondary $1,000 - $5,000

I am just horrible at keeping track of these things - between - secondary - primary - and so on - so if I made a mistake - let me know. I am extremely reasonable - and ship fast ...
BHB

set 3.JPG
set 2.JPG
set 1.JPG

Please read carefully- the prices shown are what the original list price was. I have not listed any prices - looking for trades. Anyone who can put together a deal That is a trade or cash or combo - that includes the extra $100 and $500 I have - would make my day.

If someone wanted to buy all these chips - I would sell them all, except the fracs at 5%, below the original price and would either hang on to the fracs or make a separate deal for them.

I’ve got a complete HSI sample set. Has the 25k’s and 5k’s. I need a rack of fracs. Sorry can’t decode this one better. I have greenbacks too.

I’ve got a complete HSI sample set. Has the 25k’s and 5k’s. I need a rack of fracs. Sorry can’t decode this one better. I have greenbacks too.
Sorry if I am not being clear. Hopefully I can answer any questions you may have. Maybe I should close this and start again.

I am going to close this and start fresh - tomorrow.. PM me if you have questions.....thanks to those who contacted me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom