• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Lots of good ceramics, cash set (1 Viewer)

ekricket

Royal Flush
Reaction score
This is for a larger set of cash ceramics, have the denoms on the face of the chip, and generally look pretty nice.

I've been talking with this guy on eBay, he's got several listings for the various denominations, but I've talked him into selling the whole set.
I think I'm going to pass, but I do think this is a good deal for someone, especially given the quantity, much playability here.

He'll take $275 shipped for the entire lot, which is

$1 - 473 (only 273 shown, but he has another 200)
$5 - 991
$25 - 997
$100 - 500

one.jpg

hundos.jpg

twentfivesz.jpg

fives.jpg

ones.jpg

So let me know if you want these and I'll get you hooked up with him.

Here is the link to one of his auctions - IF YOU WANT THESE DON'T BID ON THEM - cause it will complicate things with canceling auctions etc...…. Just let me know and I'll pass his info on to you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323428611547?ul_noapp=true

You can look at the chips in better detail from his listing - looks like he pulled all of them except this one. If you want better pictures PM me and we'll see what we can do.

I've been on a binge recently otherwise I would snap these up... Dammit...

Also, he's not that far from me - about 90mins each way...

Actually on second thought I'm going to pass also......

I'd rather see someone get them that is going to use them.....

It's hard for me to pass up a good deal sometimes.....lol

These are a great deal for someone

Actually on second thought I'm going to pass also......

I'd rather see someone get them that is going to use them.....

It's hard for me to pass up a good deal sometimes.....lol

These are a great deal for someone
My thoughts exactly. Or two Someone’s.

I’m in the middle of a different ceramic desk or I would have picked these up just to pass on later.

If no interest I’m gling to tell him soon I’m passing and I’m going to recommend he put the whole set up with a starting bid of $275.

I've been buying some mixed Paulson's as of late or I would have. Great deal.

He responded very quick when I bought the set. It was 400, 100 each of $1 - $100. I emailed him asking for more $1's and $5's. He sold me a rack of each for an additional $15. So 600 should be on the way. Impulse buy lol.

He responded very quick when I bought the set. It was 400, 100 each of $1 - $100. I emailed him asking for more $1's and $5's. He sold me a rack of each for an additional $15. So 600 should be on the way. Impulse buy lol.

This is probably why he's not responding, he doesn't have the chips anymore. $15 a rack - $90? For another $150 or so you could have just picked them all up all 3000 of them. He's gonna be top heavy now, tons of 25's and 100's but no smaller denoms to go with them.

Sorry @Darson, looks like this deal is busto.

Ended up $65 shipped for 600.

He said they're from a cardroom that closed after hurricane Harvey.

So I misread how many I was getting, ended up with 500 for $65. Still a really good deal. These are definitely nice for the price. I only opened a barrel of $5's, but they seem to be in very good condition. Seem a bit broken in, but not dirty, no bites.

If anyone picks some up, I might be interested in trading a few barrels of my $100's for more $1's. I ended up with:

100 X $1
200 X $5
100 X $25
100 X $100

Planning use the $25 as a frac.

Packing probably could've been better. Pretty much racks of chips wrapped in plastic. No chips out of place or damaged though. I just would've used some bubble wrap or peanuts.

Last edited:
I finally cut open some more barrels of these. LOTS of spinners. I'd say around 60% of the chips are spinners. That said, still not terrible for the price. Just makes it so you have to be fairly skilled to shuffle these without them slipping.

I haven't decided if I'm keeping them. Would definitely be more appealing if I could get another rack of $1's.

I finally cut open some more barrels of these. LOTS of spinners. I'd say around 60% of the chips are spinners. That said, still not terrible for the price. Just makes it so you have to be fairly skilled to shuffle these without them slipping..

I literally just paid for these. oh well.

Attachments

• s-l64.jpg
    s-l64.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 108
  • s-l64 (1).jpg
    s-l64 (1).jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 97
I tried bidding on the last round but i wasn't going to pay more than $40 and shipping. Someone out bid me. I figured this would be a good entry level ceramic set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom