Lost In Space ... (1 Viewer)

Blaster

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Lost In Space’: Parker Posey Joins Netflix Series Remake:

"...Parker Posey has joined the cast of Lost In Space, Netflix’s remake of sci-fi master Irwin Allen’s 1965 cult TV classic, from Legendary TV. Posey will play DR. SMITH. Also cast : Molly Parker as Maureen Robinson, Toby Stephans as John Robinson, Taylor Russel as daughter Judy, Maxwell Jenkins as Will.
The new Lost In Space takes its cues from the original CBS series, revolving around the Robinson family, which is forced to come together in a time of crisis. Stranded light years from their intended destination, the Robinsons find themselves battling a strange new alien environment and their own personal demons. ...."

lost-in-space-parker-pic.jpg

lost-in-space-toby-pic.jpg
lost-molly-pic.jpg

They already remade this, though Matt Leblanc is old enough to play Dr. Smith now.

Oh the irony.

04-matt-leblanc-top-gear.w529.h529.jpg
yGVYE-K5.jpeg

Considering that he was born in 1967 it would have been hard for him to be in the 1965 original show. :rolleyes:

I'm excited about this project. Netflix has put out some pretty good stuff. I was a huge fan of the original series. GO NETFLIX :)

I'm excited about this project. Netflix has put out some pretty good stuff. I was a huge fan of the original series. GO NETFLIX :)
The New series starts on Netflix next Friday (4/13/18), when all 10 1st season episodes are released..
The opening title sequence has some of the original John Williams Theme near the middle / end:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom